1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Raenius

Raenius New Member

Just got the fixed update for that indestructible hammer.

BUT! I had to port into Forge of Time and Space twice in order to catch it, because everytime I got that "this instance has expired" message - didnt make it the first time, but managed to click the 2nd time before I got booted.

2. rainmare

rainmare Member

anyone tried the Event Heroic for the Arcansee? the Sorceress says that everything in there is under her control, even the weather. maybe she has the lightning we're looking for

• Like Like x 1
  3. Raenius

Raenius New Member

I have tried to click that arcane workbench in Xalgozian Stronghold - altho I can use it, I dont have any recipes in the tab.
    Dead end there...

4. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Genghes found a drake looking for his lightning harness:

[​IMG]

[from Discord - 20170113.1944]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rainmare

rainmare Member

A Karana follower, and a she. well at least that gives us something to go on...but now I wonder if she's also dead.

6. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

I'm thinking typo. There have been typos and errors on every step; that exchange alone is filled with them ("supposed" instead of "suppose", extra space after period, "Bur" instead of "But"), plus Fulmanatona is a "Lighning Drake".

7. Raenius

Raenius New Member

After you have hailed the drake in VI fly back to the main-island and head into the caves below the Nexus-area.
    In a corner you will find an aggro lady you have to kill, she gives you an item.

Head back to the drake and hail him following the next dialogue - then head to Nexus Core (Heroic) and kill the named in the western part of the zone.
    After it died there is a small black/blue pillar spawning on the ground, pick it up to receive the harnessed lightning.

Head back to The Keep and hail the Expert and the Captain, you will receive recipes to craft stuff - head to the froglok-brewer area and place the anvil (sparkling blue area) and craft the Receptaple of Time and Space (if you lack components / fuel: buy from brewer npc next to you and/or click the box in the same room).

Head back to the Captain, quest 2 is done and you receive a nice charm as reward.

In order to do next part you have to be Ascension LvL 7 - since I need another 2 days anyone else on that level might proceed.

8. Cranked

Cranked Guest

Volume III.
    we are now looking for clues leading to the lost syllabus of potions

9. Mullins

Mullins New Member

10. Leedsen

Leedsen New Member

11. davecox427

davecox427 Guest

Stuck on the "Buy the fuel from the froglok at the brewing station in the keep, then go to a forge to craft the ore." part. Used several forges, nothing comes up to craft, don't remember getting any level 100 artisan recipe for it. Please help =) thanks in advance.

12. Ingerimm

Ingerimm New Member

If you speak with the captain he gives you the recipes in the inventory.

• Like Like x 1
  13. davecox427

davecox427 Guest

Thank you for the reply, that is good info. I did however speak to him looked through my bags many times, checked all known recipes, checked recoverable items in case i destroyed it. Checked the box that gives lost quest items (unclickable). At a total loss still. Sound like a bug or quest change? I do not have the factions yet for the next stage after the Illidrium Ore, if that is a problem. Thanks, Dave

14. Pheidra

Pheidra New Member

Did you check the fuel merchant? he had a recipe for me on one step

15. davecox427

davecox427 Guest

Yes, he has 3 items water,coal, and a herb of some sort as i recall.

16. Rargo

Rargo Guest

I just got the corrosive inhibiting oil and tried to zone in and I get the "this instance expires in 0.0 seconds" and kicks be back out. I have all the items, the required factions and proc the hammer and no joy.

17. Rargo

Rargo Guest

OK I actually managed to zone in, click the forge and get the update all in one second before zoning out.. crazy

18. davecox427

davecox427 Guest

I assume this is correct for the Illustrium Ore recipe. Anyone confirm before i make out a support ticket and look dumb(er)? Thank you!

19. Ingerimm

Ingerimm New Member

If someone has a problem with the speed at the zoning where step with the smithy or also generally slowly zoning, it is recommended this line:

Cl_load_ui_resources_timeout 0

to the EQ2.ini. It speeds up the zoning tremendously especially when you use SSD hard drives, if you no longer have to wait for loading times with a selected timeout.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Leedsen

Leedsen New Member

After doing the collections it says to inspect the tome, but the tome is locked. It says to go see Sralk the Sneaker, who is in the same place as before in Ob Frontier. He says to find Srilk, who is found in Ritual Chamber back room at the left. I used a 1 hour old instance and he was there, but no one in my group could see him or hit him. So it took 25 minutes of them watching me do only 40M DPS to take him down. Bugged? or Maybe I was supposed to clear a fresh version of Ritual chamber I dont know.

After killing Srilk you get a key, the key opens the tome but it says you cannot read it, and to go back to the Captain. This is the following from the captain....

[Mon Jan 16 16:38:26 2017]
    You say, "Hail, The Captain"

the Captain\/a says to you, "Have you discovered the missing syllabus?"

You say to the Captain, "You would not believe what I went through to get this."

the Captain\/a says to you, "Considering the amount of time you spent on other tasks, this must have been monumental. Most impressive indeed. "

You say to the Captain, "I had to completely reassemble this book from pages spread across half of the Obulus Frontier."

the Captain\/a says to you, "Your prowess as a warrior is undoubted. Your skills are unparalleled. Now to open this tome and do some research. Please go now and report to the Sergeant. She has a couple final tasks for you. I must make sure that the ceremony is correct and finish the details for the Potion of Transcendence of Mind."

You say to the Captain, "Don't we have the recipe now? Let's make it. "

the Captain\/a says to you, " I am not going to lie to you. I believe your physical capabilities are paramount to this journey. But I have some doubts about your mental strength. We must be assured that you are mentally ready for this trip as well as your physical state. The Sergeant is going to guide you in some self discovery that should assure you are 100% ready for this. "

You say to the Captain, "Self discovery? I am a fighter, I need no self discovery. I want to hit things. Very hard."

the Captain\/a says to you, "Indeed. Using the texts laid out before us, by Gorynn, Father of all Fighters, she will guide you in a mental journey of self discovery and self assurance. It is very important that your mind is as strong as your body. Please see the Sergeant."

You say to the Captain, "Okay. But I don't like this. "

You say, "Hail, The Sergeant"

the Sergeant\/a says to you, "Afternoon Leedsen. Are you prepared for a journey of self discovery?"

You say to the Sergeant, "This is all hoopla. "

the Sergeant\/a says to you, "Look, this is about assuring your personal strength. We did this with Slaviss, and he was successful and still got stuck in the mental realm, never to return. Or at least not until we discovered you. "

You say to the Sergeant, "I thought the chrono and temporal magic exposure would assure my success?"

the Sergeant\/a says to you, "Look, just give this a shot. You have nothing to lose, but some time. You have everything to gain. "

You say to the Sergeant, "Okay. Speak."

the Sergeant\/a says to you, "Good. You must take yourself out into the world and you must seek out the very core of your strength. That thing that defines your journey to becoming who you are. That thing that is the very center of your power."

You say to the Sergeant, "Wow, so much detail for being so vague. That has to be a record."

the Sergeant\/a says to you, "I can only tell you, that you will know it when you see it. When you feel it. When you touch it. Once you have gazed into the abyss ready to fall into it and then show the will to step back."

You say to the Sergeant, "Okay. Self discovery. Got it."

The quest log shows...

I am to look for that what defines me. The core of what defines my own personal strength.
    - I am to look for my own personal essence.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 3