1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, May 21, 2022.

1. the book Tinkering Competition Supply Instructions book (for quest Gearing the Competition) seems to be lootable without any restrictions. While I totally don't mind getting multitude of these pretty books it is labeled LORE, while it's not true LORE, but rather HOUSE-LORE. I have many in my bags, but can only place 1 per house"
    Ugh, I was afraid of that. I am out of the office for at least a couple more days and possibly more, but when back, I will move the book to be an item offered on quest acceptance and then removed if the quest is deleted. We had to make the crate infinitely lootable while on the quest so players could get more supplies if they deleted them in any way. I am not totally stressed on multiple books being owned, since they're no value and such, but it is a bad precedent to set.

Continue reading...