1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Some Quick Questions and Answers for Tarinax Beta Launch/Server

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Hey Everyone! We know you're excited about the launch of Tarinax beta and wanted to take a moment to answer.
    • Will you be allowing Alts? We are allowing Alts. The 1 character pers server thing was for the Seasonal Pvp server. So yes, we are allowing alts.
      • Will Premium Races be on Tarinax? No premium races
      • What AAs will the server be starting with? KoS AAs (Kaladim AAs)
      • Will there be beta rewards (for reaching a certain level, etc.)? No, there will not.
      • Will the server/beta require All Access? Yes, both the beta and the server will require All Access
      • Will there be premium classes like Beastlord or Channelers? No, there will not be since it locks at TSO.
      • How long of a beta do you expect? We're currently planning for a beta period of about 30 days but that is subject to change
      • Will there be a special ruleset for Tarinax? Not outside of the above stated changes and PvP
      • What time will beta open on 4/6? Tentatively 12 PM PDT but this time can shift as checks are completed, I will update throughout the day (DW).
      • Will there be level locking? Pending an answer
      • Will there be level baubles to test content for beta? Pending an answer
    • There are a few more general questions that you are waiting on but I wanted to make sure these were visible for all of you. If there are more GENERAL questions you have, feel free to put them down below and I will answer them in the posts. Please keep in mind, I am going to be removing commentary or posts that are too specific as this will live here for beta as a reference for new players. Once we launch Tarinax I'll be opening other posts.

Continue reading...