1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Scout Epic 2.0 CONFIRMED FACTS

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Saxophone

Saxophone New Member

another confirmed location in JW is 191, 108, 527

2. Sloow

Sloow New Member

Final named I cast Walk the Plank, Sunder, Dragon Claws and Dagger Storm = Dead np

3. Eleazer

Eleazer New Member

My Dirge did final named as described previously. Was advised to bring health potions but the named didn't hit me at all or not enough to notice. Kept disappearing and only way to resummon him was to walk around until you hit a trap which mana-drained me. Took me 5-10 minutes casting Dagger Storm when up. Amazingly could access broker to buy mana pots but Ascension Spells were greyed out presumably because it would be no fight with them. There may be a point you walk to where he will reappear without hitting a trap but couldn't find it and was easy kill in the end.

4. Taliga

Taliga Guest

After hitting two traps, I figured out where they would be, jumped over them then walked along the very edge of the room until she reappeared. Did not trigger any more traps