1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Scout Epic 2.0 CONFIRMED FACTS

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Ruckus

Ruckus Member

2 3 4 5 found at:

/way 427, -51, -185

/way 641, 16, -214

/way 573, 108, -476

/way 753, 169, -667

2. Ruckus

Ruckus Member

Once you find the 5th marker, go to /way 680, 147, -860 and get attacked by a few nayads.

Mix the poison protection (clicky vial in bags) and get Poison Protection - needed for post-level 7 quest).

Click on ladder at /way 643, 151, -832 and zone in to chat with Dolas again. Get your Bow of Naya'Patel.

Get to level 7 to move forward.

3. Annax

Annax New Member

Lvl 7 / part 3:

Head back to Naya'patel. Find Dolas and hail him for quest. Hail him again to get him as merc again.

Go up the tunnel and kill the nyads in way, you can use the poison cure from previous quest again here.

End of tunnel you get ding and see a skeleton king. Go to him and place map on the pedestal next to him to wake him.

Talk to him and he asks you to get a certain dagger. This is the Bloody shank HQ in Highkeep contested <link edit in later>. If you have it just hail him again.

Kill him, loot chest. Then pick up the vessel vase looking thing next to him.

Talk to Dolas. He will tell you to return to the necromancer. Head back to Fens instance.

Give necro the vessel. She attacks you. Kill her. Return to Dolas in SS camp.

Dolas gets attacked. Omg you're too late they port away.

Head to Fens and the Kurns zonein hatch we blew up in prev quest.

Run up and climb up. Equip the riders bane from skelly king (no clue if you really need to). Kill the riders you see. Next set pops up towards the lift area, kill too.

Find and free dolas from cage near lift, hire him back as merc. Then kill the horse queen (aggroes going close).

Hail Dolas again. He tells you to go to Nye'cal to see Archmage. She is in Inner Nye thru the porter.

She tells you to find 6 ancient Iksar items to make a protection to kill Drusilla.

Zones for clickys: (locs/notes inc later)
    Barons - left room near last named - Bowl
    Wizards - on wall behind the last named tubes - Wand
    Shrouded temple - left side roof of middle building - Drum
    Reavers - last named room on wall - Dagger
    Venerated - last room, one add alcovr on left side - Shroud
    Cabilis - last name room. Up small stair NE of entrance behind a pillar - Emblem

Return to archmage in Nye and turn in the 6 items for a protection spell.

Head back to Cabilis in Fens and enter the drusella instance. Kill her after using the spell.

Return to Dolas in SS. Then return to his father in Nye. You get a charm and Dolas can be hired as merc.

Inc wait for lvl 8.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CanadianGirl

CanadianGirl Guest

Does anyone have a waypoint for the Shrouded Temple update? I've spent 2 hours on the roof, looking pixel by pixel and can't find the clicky. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

5. Cadis

Cadis Guest

Don't have the waypoint, but it's not on the very top - it's on a ledge at a side, tucked under an eave. Will check for a waypoint when online, if you still need.

6. CanadianGirl

CanadianGirl Guest

I checked all over and couldn't find a thing, looked under eaves etc. Yes please, a waypoint would be wonderful :)

7. Cadis

Cadis Guest

Ok, it's either /loc -149, 20, -316 OR /loc -205, 20, -317 - hope one of those works!

8. CanadianGirl

CanadianGirl Guest

Thanks so much, haven't returned there yet to saved zone but now I can't find the Cabilis one haha. Do you happen to have a waypoint for that as well? :)

9. Diabolus

Diabolus New Member

The Cabilis update is not in the area NE of the entrance to the final named room, as Annax claimed. If memory serves, it's in the SE corner of that room (or maybe SW). It is a black & red banner hanging on the side of a pillar just above head level.

10. CanadianGirl

CanadianGirl Guest

thanks so much, got the banner :) 301, -2.85, 385

11. Ruckus

Ruckus Member

12. Brienae

Brienae New Member

I don't know if this has been stated but for the Troubador Unacceptable Deed in Kunzar Jungle the first waypoint given is very wrong. After my husband helped me play with numbers and negatives we found it around /way -557, 69, 326

13. Ruckus

Ruckus Member

1. I need to find a book expert.
    2. The book is believed to have belonged to Bristlebane himself. I suppose I should pull on this thread. I need to look for more information.
      • Inspect a jester statue at ( 4760, -1140, 1432 ) in Cobalt Scar.
    3. I need to find tithe worthy of his station.
    4. Tithe a stack of Jester's Coins with the jester statue at ( 4760, -1140, 1432 ) in Cobalt Scar.
    5. Must be clicked in order - if you do not get orange text with the name of the item when you click, but instead a red aura around your character, you are out of order and must restart from the first item!
      1. Inspect a Mask of Melodies at ( -94, -244, -811 ) .
      2. Inspect a Blue Flower of Functionality at ( -167, -175, -636 ) .
      3. Inspect a Globe of Darkness at ( -435, 18, -578 ) .
      4. Inspect a Blue Giftbox at ( -395, -71, -379 ) while in stealth.
      5. Inspect a Breastplate of Distraction at ( -331, 88, -220 ) .
      6. Inspect a Buckler of Doom at ( -212, -13, -62 ) .
      7. Inspect a Greaves of Distraction at ( -68, -123, 98 ) .
      8. Inspect a Green Gift Box at ( 70, -79, 305 ) while in stealth.
      9. Inspect a Green Flower of Functionality at ( -826, 188, 609 ) .
      10. Inspect a Red Gift Box at ( -166, 129, 760 ) .
      11. Inspect a Crown of Distraction at ( 197, 134, 826 ) while in stealth.
      12. Inspect a Blue Striped Gift Box at ( 591, 198, 765 ) in lava pool.
      13. Inspect a Black Flower of Functionality at ( 610, 242, 1185 ) at Vaedenmore zoneline.
      14. Inspect a Paisley Giftbox at ( 449, 246, 1463 ) in crafting cave while in stealth.
    6. Talk to Fizzlethorpe Bristlebane

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  14. CanadianGirl

CanadianGirl Guest

Regarding the Tower of the Four Winds, a guidie with 4th floor access tried to CoV me to the spot but I was immediately thrown outside the front door. He then planted a rally banner but the same thing happened and I got thrown out again. I resigned myself to the fact that I would have to get the access. I wanted to get Forgotten City and Nizara over with asap so I did them greyed out hoping I'd still get the updates and it worked. I don't know if CoV/rally banner worked at first but it certainly did not work for me by late Tuesday afternoon.

15. Ruckus

Ruckus Member

I edited my post. I copy/pasted the above from eq2wikia.

16. Cacidy

Cacidy New Member

I can confirm a rally banner strategically placed does work. I used one of my own toons who had done that timeline to place the flag for my scout. I was able to get the update. I tested this again 5 minutes ago doing the same thing and also had a guildie take the flag to confirm. He was only ejected when he moved.

Place the rally banner on top of the bookcase and do not move when you zone in. The coin is easily reachable from this location. /way 16.29 60.51 -160.07

17. Goth

Goth New Member

You must have Riders Bane equipped to defeat the queen others you don't need it for. If you dont she heals back up to 100%.

18. Goth

Goth New Member

Items form event heroics and heroics in find your way home can be got from opened zones. So friendly ppl can let you into their zones and you can get the updates. :)

19. Ruckus

Ruckus Member

Read the book you got from previous quest. (It can be turned into a house item, and it goes poof at the end. Wish I put it back in my house, because it's not in my bags anymore).

CONFIRMED you do NOT need your 1.0 weapon on you. I left mine in the bank to test this, by the way.

Go into Arcanna'se Spire: Forgotten Sanctum (Solo). Kill the trash mobs. Turn left at end of hall and kill the Passion room. Click on the pedestal in the middle of the room. Get ported into another zone. You are turned into a ghost and you go up against yourself. I hit mob with Terrestrial Coffin to root him, then hit him with Dagger Storm and he was dead. Zoned back out into Spire zone and clicked the pedestal again.

Grats on your epic!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  20. CanadianGirl

CanadianGirl Guest

I read the above and figured it was basically a one-shot mob. Not true for me! I faced myself, hit septic strike, then dagger storm but my ghost was still there (or at least until it disappeared) and as I dashed around searching, I ended up getting caught in traps. What I expected to be a 2 second fight like each of the golem named in Shrouded Temple AS took over one minute. I watched my health decline while in the traps and my power drained. I needed to hit my power regen potion and health potion. In the end, I was victorious and now have my new Lamentation of the Intrepid. So you may want to have those two potions hotbarred unless you are uber like Ruckas above!