1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Halls of Fate Re-building old Guild from scratch

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Watchemoket, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Watchemoket

Watchemoket New Member

After a hiatus of a couple of years, I returned to EQ2 to find that I was the sole remaining member of a level 62 Guild (now level 63). I have a T2 Guild Hall in S Qeynos, all basic tradeskill stations, bank, broker, mender, fertilizer exchange, all three transport methods as well as a transport to characters' homes, and postbox. What I don't have is enough time and 'toons to really keep the guild running - let alone build it up.
    I'd like to get some new members to help re-build the Guild, but since I am the only member I can only recruit when I am logged in.
    The Guild was "Mystical Faith" - created May 9, 2008; I have re-named it "Earth Alliance" because I really love Babylon 5. I have two 'boosted' level 100 characters and others ranging from level 81 down to 'new-born' level 10-20 characters.
    Any interested people can contact me by replying to this thread, or look for me in-game. Whichever character I am playing at the moment, I always have the "recruiting for Guild" tag up.