1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Producer's Letter: Expansion 17, Beta and Preorders!

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

They're not putting it into EQ1. And even if they were the biggest issue right now is for both titles and that is lag, especially raid lag. I know there was a DDOS attack on DCUO this weekend that affected all titles but it's been weeks and weeks of lag that makes playing such a chore even while doing the simplest things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I see they nerfed the crap out of pq loot tables.

DW: Yeah, that was intended, but omitting the change from the patch notes wasn't......

Right.

Good thing Siggy was there to provide reasonable alternatives, such as transferring to IoR to sell/buy celestial gear.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Popcorn Popcorn x 1
  3. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

She's lost it. She keeps posting the dumbest, non-bug crap in the bug forum.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

She started a thread about people getting loot in PQs for being AFK. Snitching. :rolleyes:

• Popcorn Popcorn x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

This goes toward my...don't tell them about issues that help people....they smash it to bits.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Ain't anybody getting loot from PQs except DPG collecting sub money.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I don't understand what they want/expect out of PQs.. they make them no fun to run.. and with garbage loot...

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Feldon

The idea that someone else could receive some benefit from less labor than theirs is deeply offensive to some players.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Maybe the ones she seen took her advice and is busy zooming in and staring at their feet, therefore they don't see what's going on or can't target anything....

• Winner Winner x 6
  10. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

I'd also like to see what the correlation between those that were complaining about all those dirty, unwashed "casual" players getting "geared up" with PQ drops (which seems to be anecdotal as more posts come in) and collector's edition purchases.

It's also funny to see those PvP posts - if they had half the intellectual capacity they claimed, they'd try and team up with another disaffected faction *cough* tradeskillers *cough* instead of denigrating them. Think tradeskillers would be interested in a PvP TLE server that had dedicated tradeskill "safe zones," and there were rewards for protecting your faction's tradeskillers while gathering, moving between locations, etc?

Instead its more of the same "I'll never understand the blue mentality..." Well, that's probably why you also want to PvP in a tired old game like EQ2 - couldn't hack it in Black Desert Online, Call of Duty, Fortnite, etc, etc.

• Popcorn Popcorn x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

It's not that hard to understand. EQ2 is just a microcosm of the world in general and as long as the the tribes keep fighting each other there's never going to be a "revolution." People like Benito are a prime example. Anybody who thinks that the game does not need massive improvements, from top to bottom, is a ****ing fool.

Speaking of that mouth breathing troglodyte - He keeps telling people that disagree with him, and pretty much everybody does, to put him on ignore yet he keeps quoting my posts. Even the one where I quoted him, telling people to put him on ignore, and told him to put me on ignore.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Yep. He, Whysper, and Siggy seem to have done a banner job on killing off forum traffic in the past week or two.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Yep, that went off the rails fairly quickly. Think this mighta been (one of) the straw that broke the camels back - managed to screenshot this before DW nuked the thread.

[​IMG]

• Popcorn Popcorn x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  15. Feldon

• Agree Agree x 7
  16. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

We need a "SMH" emoji. As long as it's not a "negative" rating. I don't even know which ones are negative now.

17. Feldon

You've got rolling eyes. And only the Lock icon is negative now.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Feldon

Letting a fascist who doesn't even play EQ2 have complete control over the forums to disrupt and troll with reckless abandon totally counterbalances the positives that Dreamweaver has done for the community.

• Agree Agree x 6