1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Priest Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. senneth

senneth Guest

I can see and enter cave.

2. Drdope

Drdope Guest

Did you finish all the Rise to Kunark quest lines, Senneth?

3. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

4. Lojask

Lojask Member

Okay, In Search of Lucan HQ line was a bust, but it really got me thinking and wondering if that is just one of a few prereqs? After all, killing Theer is the aim at the end of that line, and Theer has the runes which are named after the 4 gods featuring quite heavily in KA. In this line, you find out that Theer is the Godslayer, and he creates balance by killing gods that have too much power.

The statues and names in the cache interest me also - there are many of the avatar deities named - Thule, Bertox, Inny, Brell etc. The one that is being built really looks like it's to Sol Ro, as there are teleport cog like things in Lavastorm at the Eye and Temple that look like that. So is a list being made of current gods to wipe them out as was Inny (i.e. did the followers of Lanys make this cache) or does it have another purpose. The avatar deities that aren't mentioned there are Sol Ro ofc, but that could be the cog, and also Rodcet Nife, Quellious, the Tribunal, Karana and Anashti Sul. And as we know from that timeline, Anashti was linked with Theer to bring him back. Interesting also that Prexus is mentioned (and Kander mentioned Prexus in his are-they-aren't-they-hints).

Another thing to think about are the new collections which haven't been disco'ed yet afaik. They are called <priest class> Orison. I'd not heard of the word Orison before, but Wikipedia says
    Obviously, priests will want to communicate with a god / pray, that's what we do, but is this more of a spell-like orison, to specifically communicate with a certain god as part of the Epic? Given what someone on the official forums had to say about the scroll and the battle of cauldron hollow, are we creating our own way to commune with Innoruuk to bring him back to Norrath, or are we trying to bring Theer back to restore the balance whereby Lanys' power is excessive from having the Chaos Stones?

Of course, I don't know a huge amount of lore, so if anyone with better lore knowledge has better thoughts please let me hear them. I'm up for examining places but of course I'm low on prereqs as this is a fairly new toon, and my old main, my warden isn't asc 5 so she's a bit useless still until I level that up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Razpberry

Razpberry New Member

ugh I cannot see this cave :(

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I've done Dartaine through Preparations and have done In Search of Lucan, can't see the tunnel. WIll check other info.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Don't have "By Hook..." Will work that after raid time tonight, see if that's what I'm short. (Makes sense, it's a priest-centric HQ.)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sloke

Sloke New Member

I have all of these HQs completed EXCEPT Sources of Malediction...and CANNOT see the cave, at this time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Inire

10. Lojask

Lojask Member

Just done this and still no. I'll try the By Hook or by... next

What about factions?

11. Inire

12. Inire

13. Inire

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Did "By Hook or by..." and still can't see entry. Saw some odd dialgue near drafling tower though. Need sleep. Check other stuff later.

15. Muirne

Muirne Guest

Have both these HQ done but can't see the cave mentioned

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
  16. senneth

senneth Guest

Have done all of the current content adventure + crafting sig, the languages on the bauble, the tot sig, the 30 quests for achievement, and just over 40k faction with Nye'Caelona. Working on Kunark factions. Went back and did Reet, Jinisk, etc with Soteria. I did Coldain Rings, the priest debuff. Did not do turtle shield but got the quest to start it.

17. Lojask

Lojask Member

I've just done the Footsteps of Dartain line and still no cave.

Edit: To those who can see the cave - What other quest lines have you done/not done? Like Qeynos Claymore, Swords of Destiny, Hallmark stuff?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  18. Inire

19. Buco

Buco New Member

I need a list of character names with open profiles (census), that can and can't see the cave entrance in Nek.
    At the moment i've only have 2 charcaters with open profile that can see the cave and 7 that can't, which lets 423 quests remaining to check. I can reduce the ammount further if I get more open profiles that I can parse.
    For some people I couldn't find the according character / server to look for, so please add char name and server and if you can / can't see the entrance in Nek.

Btw. Buco (Thurgadin) can't see cave

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  20. Dreadys

Dreadys Guest

Dreadys - Thurgadin

cannot see the cave