1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Priest Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Ingenio

Ingenio Guest

Burn the incense at point approx. /way 26, 57, -159 (in the tower, The Village of Shin), then speak with Zhen Mei.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

This requires access to the top of the tower... dern it! One more level to gain access to.

3. Nelie

Nelie New Member

You'll need to do the Cheldrak raid quest too in order to get the correct dialog afterwards....I had access to the top but didn't have the raid quest done. Never got the dialog others got until I completed "A Vision of the Future".

Kinda weird though, does anyone else remember a dev (maybe Kander?) saying there wasn't any raid content with epic 2.0 until the actual raiding part?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Whorth-HOF

Whorth-HOF Guest

Here's what you get when you expect professionalism from Kander.

Attached Files:

• tag.png
      tag.png
      File size:
      31.2 KB
      Views:
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Noja

Noja New Member

Mages had an update in Fabled Deathtoll too :p so expect just everything

6. lordebon

lordebon New Member

Put as much of quest 3 as I could get to tonight up on the wiki. Keep up the good work folks :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Spiderinx

Spiderinx New Member

Cheldrak was a trivial nothing "raid". It took about 30 sec!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Reported by Solange

For the last bit of prophecy 2

It is a crystal in the Kaesora Xalgozian Stronghold (Heroic)
    by the writ of war =/
    in the corner /way -472.40, 12.01, -24.95
    it looks like a greenish blue crystal formation

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Beloved

Beloved Guest

You do have to have a cleared instance for the update. Can't just FD back and get it.

10. Noja

Noja New Member

Yes, final named has to be dead. Writ of War isn't enough.

11. Iuwene

Iuwene Guest

Actual Writ of War need not to be killed for it. I got the update from an instance we did a few hours before, but without killing the book. Non agro book was still sitting in the corner together with the crystal. Unfortunately I didn't look into that corner when we cleared the instance :(

12. Whakapu

Whakapu Guest

And solo does not have the update - confirmed

13. Daalilama

Daalilama New Member

How thats not true that fight without charm is damm near a ballbuster impossible

14. Spiderinx

Spiderinx New Member

Done this fight 3x with no charming....raid toons though.

15. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I've done it once, nobody in raid gear. SK, warden, mystic, swashy, briggy, wizzy.

16. Medousa

Medousa Guest

Anyone care to share how they are doing the GD fight then? I am taking my raid MT group (we are well into T2 mobs) out there and getting slaughtered while parsing well over 20m HPS.

17. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

We took the mobs right where they spawned. Every time there was a port, we all ran back to the bowl where the priest placed the items to spawn the mobs. Somebody suggested that interupts might play a part, and with a briggy and a swash, we probably had a bunch of incidental interupts. Everybody in the group also had anti-fear. It does seem to take 2 healers. My group did it with mystic and warden and the group after us (just a defiler) struggled until we suggested a second healer. They succeeded as well, because they watched us while we tried the Moors trio.

18. Nelie

Nelie New Member

These mobs can be taken by x2 setup. I did it a few days ago with 5 healers, 2 tanks (to at least split 1 away and reduce heals), and the rest was heavy dps.

19. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

20. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

The Cracked Dyadic Quartz from Xal's Stronghold requires that the last mob be dead, but the zone does NOT have to belong to the priest. You can get the update from somebody else's zone.
    (for the 2nd prophecy in the ascension 7 portion of the quest)