1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Other Games....

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Fuli, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I literally have more fun with an MMO that was raised from the dead two months ago than I was having with EQ2.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

MMOs are so 2004. I'm playing Minecraft.

In 10 years time, I may move onto a game such as Destiny or Fortnite I think

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

It does seem ridiculous, but I spend most of my time playing old games these days. I spent more hours over a few weeks playing Baldur's Gate a couple of months ago than I probably did playing EQ2 the last year before I uninstalled it. I've been more invested in playing CoH on the Homecoming servers than I probably have with any other MMO in the last couple of years. I'm not going to pretend to know all of the reasons why, just that I've been having more fun. If EQ2 were still fun I'd likely be making time for it as well.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Tekka

Tekka Active Member

I've got a friend from EQ2 poking tentatively at CoH with me. I think the hook is going to be base building, which has actually been improved a significant amount, as well as at least a few thousand items added, including tintables!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

AoC Dev Stream.

Talking about engineering.