1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Other Games....

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Fuli, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Speaking of fantasy BR, THIS game looks cool :)

2. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

AoC: Node systems

3. omuteef

omuteef Member

Just found this thread!! i made the jump to ESO 2 months ago as there was a MMO void that needed to be filled. The game is so large and so much to do. It did take a month to get used to the combat mechanics but all in all its great. For someone like me that has limited play time now and loves doing dungeons its great. everything scales so i just que up and boom in a group doing content. Sometimes i get a group full of high end players and its a fast run sometimes i get peeps my level and we work to finish the zone.
    @omuteef is the handle if anyone wants to hit me up

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Latest AoC live stream. Seems they've remedied the big Apoc problems (ex. sieges ....hopefully) and are in the polishing phase.

5. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Not sure how many Borderlands fans there are here, but BL3 gameplay reveal was couple of days ago. Few key things;

• No microtransactions of any sort.
    • Much much larger than previous games.
    • Ability to slide/climb.
    • Lost Loot machine (For items missed/fallen under world etc.)
    • Sticking to its heritage of Looter/Shooter.
    • Guns have 2 firemodes now to switch between. Tediore weapons when reloaded have fun effects (guns on legs).
    • 3 new action skills for classes. Can be equipped for the situation at hand.
    • Claptrap is back.

6. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

My only gripe about Borderlands was how hard it was to figure out if your loot items stats were an upgrade, side grade or trash.

7. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

8. Alarra

Alarra Member

Well it seems like a typical MMO from what I can see of his description and it is his first MMO, so there will be some bias there.

For me I guess once EQ2 finally goes down the gurgler with large funneling noises or my EQ2 guild stops raiding for good I will go back to single player games.

9. Alarra

Alarra Member

Looking at this one, I was like, this is what a livestream should be like. Even though the Gearbox CEO has a bad rep, he can do a decent livestream, and the game looks nice.

With the livestream there was no shooting from the hip, wondering "what should I do next" faces, professionally done.

I also hear from ARS Technica that the guy who does Claptrap's voice acting this time around is different.

10. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I'm enjoying ESO quite a bit.

Of course I also still enjoy FO76 from time to time, so what the hell do I know...