1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ooh dear ...

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Tkia, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

That was also another instance of "edit 20 minutes after posting," as the original said @Feldon used IP's to make bigoted assumptions about posters, and questioned what other data mining he does. *sigh* More Norrath drama, time to head back to Eorzea. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Oh, he editted that about 20 minutes after posting. Luckily I anticipated and prepared:

Yawn ... And I just thought that was how the internet worked. Silly me :confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

His lack of impulse control is amusing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Not to mention the escalating hypocrisy levels!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Feldon

Annnd it's gone. I saved a copy earlier but I should have saved a copy of it with his recent replies, including the veiled threat about reporting me to my webhost. His comments are really quite hilarious.

Seriously after getting banned for a week and then 3 weeks, what's next?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I have it up to that point if you ever really need it. And to be fair he's been pretty subdued for a while until he decided to jump into that today to flog the dead horse. Although I am wondering if he's on kickbacks from some of these podcasters and the 'Moorgard says' game is starting to get really old.:(

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Vanguard failed because someone said players stopped buying crates and that means that prices need to increase in EQ2 to offset the amount of crates not sold in Vanguard because I don't know how game studio economics work I'm just posting a theory that I invented to sound intelligent so people will respond to me and I can illustrate how superior my suppositions are to their experiences with actual reality. Oh, and I'll edit this in 20 minutes to make people that responded before then but disagreed with me look foolish as I utterly ignore them and repeat myself ad nauseam until everyone becomes physically ill and leaves me with the last word.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

It's weird watching him. He seems to be the sort of person that is more tactical than strategic in their approach to everything. Then he seems to be the sort that comes up with an ad hoc response to a situation that I don't believe even he initially believes, but over time he adopts his thrown together argument, refines it, and sticks to it like it was gospel. He does this to the point of rejecting or reshaping all arguments to the contrary to preserve the world view he's constructed. This is why I've said more than once that I feel sorry for anyone who knows him in his day to day life. You ether enable a person like that or you get driven away eventually, and everyone in their life takes a turn being the villain in their fantasy world.

I've mentioned before that I'm batshit crazy. I really am. I'm severely bi-polar with neurotic crap thrown in. Sometimes when I've gone unhinged I could be a terror for the people in my life. I've spent decades learning to deal with it largely by identifying and addressing situations as soon as possible. You can't do that if you are incapable of being honest with at least yourself. Sometimes you can't do it at all because that's how crazy tends to work, but for me that is seldom the case any more. It's also difficult if the people in your life have been cowed and are enabling you.

For as much sympathy as I may have, and for as much as I might want to be compassionate, he also disgusts me because to me I can see those moments where he's just pulling excuses out of his butt and shoving it in other people's faces. I have no sympathy for that at all. It's also why I think he should just not be interacted with for any reason. It's better off for the rest of us, but also probably better for him.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I missed everything. :( Who was it? I'm gonna guess Nazy.

10. Feldon

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ursa Minor

Ursa Minor New Member

Woody said it best, almost two decades ago . . .
    [​IMG]
    http://www.gucomics.com/comics/2001/gu_20010606.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Benny Hill reruns played a huge role in my journey from boy to man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Feldon

We may need to have a convo about attitudes towards women.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  14. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I suspect you just read what I just saw - cringeworthy :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Oh, I've got a response....

edit: Looks like oversharing Alpaca got nuked. *shrug*

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I think Feldon nailed it with the graphic on the previous page - almost spot on!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

WTF does this even mean?

Ahhh there's Wulfgyr with the proper terminology. I am inclined to acquiesce … means YES! (Gotten from Captain Hector Barbosa of the largest Feather on Hat in Pirates of the Caribbean saying "Them's but big words, Miss Swann but I'm disinclined to acquiesce .. means NO.") Hahahah! If ya can't copy a pirate who cans ya copy???

I am sorry, but EQ2 have some ****ing odd people still playing. And by odd I mean odd.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

That is tame.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Missed it again!