1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum One Last Time

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, May 13, 2021.

1. Hail and well met friends, Norrathians, adventurers all, A wise person once wrote, "Here for a good time, but a not a long time," and in the beginning that wasn't actually in the cards, but time has a way of making fools of us all, and I must move on. Another opportunity has placed its way in my path and while I am going to see where it leads, I hope you all know, I do it with a genuinely heavy heart. I am honored and humbled for the time I was able to have with all of you, and I look forward to hearing more about your stories and adventures as EverQuest II continues on without me. Look, the title is a Hamilton reference, and I am only a little sorry for that. I rewrote this a few different times trying to find the best way to say goodbye, and I still don't know if I was successful, but whether or not you believe it, know that you've all left an indelible mark on my life. See you somewhere in Norrath, -dw

Continue reading...

2. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

So they deleted a good bye post from Dreamweaver? Wow.

3. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Big RIP for EQ2 honestly. DW seemed to actually give a **** unlike a lot of the past CMs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

Even if he was a total knob, I've never seen any company delete outgoing messages from staff that were simply "so long and thanks for all the fish". Of course, if he were a total knob, he'd be like the remaining staff who will never leave simply because noone else wants them, so at least he was offered a way out.

Edit: I just realized the goodbye thread is back. Maybe I'm half a knob? lol

Last edited: May 15, 2021