1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Mount Checklist?

Discussion in 'Items, Equipment, and Mechanics' started by genram, Jan 18, 2021.

1. genram

genram New Member

Is there a listing on EQ2u for what mounts you have/are missing via census data? (did not see one when I poked around) Or does anyone know a good site to keep manual tabs on it (a checklist of some sort or a google doc)? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

The only data we get is a list of your Mounts and your active mount. We don't get any of the mount armor. Still, I could add a tab.

• Like Like x 1
  3. genram

genram New Member

Don't go to any trouble over it naa I mainly was asking on the off-chance I missed it in the many areas of information you already provide, or if someone had made a google doc or chart already for us completionists to follow along with.

4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

If you've got your characterID (the long number after /character_details/ when viewing your character on EQ2U, you can plug it into this URL and load it up and it will show you details about your mounts. You'll need to edit it into a single line:

census.daybreakgames.com/s:eq2wire/xml/get/eq2/character/?id=455266838341
    &c:show=displayname,mount_list
    &c:join=item^on:mount_list.id^to:id^inject_at:mount_detail^show:displayname'leveltouse'tier'description'iconid

If you want to include your equipped mount too, then you need this:

census.daybreakgames.com/s:eq2wire/xml/get/eq2/character/?id=455266838341
    &c:show=displayname,mount_list,equipped_mount
    &c:join=item^on:mount_list.id^to:id^inject_at:mount_detail^show:displayname'leveltouse'tier'description'iconid
    &c:join=item^on:equipped_mount.id^to:id^inject_at:mount_detail^show:displayname'leveltouse'tier'description'iconid

Here's a clickable example:

https://census.daybreakgames.com/s:...isplayname'leveltouse'tier'description'iconid

5. genram

genram New Member

neat thanks :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. candy206039

candy206039 New Member

For a checklist you can go to http://eq2furniture.com/, seach Mounts under Category, go to the Options and tell it to hide unobtainable items, then finally Printable List on the lower right. I hope that helps.

Edit: cuz I es stoopid

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1