1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Mage Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Lojask

Lojask Member

I'm pretty much ready to give up. This isn't fun now.

2. Prankk

Prankk New Member

Gninja said read stories. Maybe he meant the story origins of Cae'Dal?

3. Halfbreed

Halfbreed New Member

Maybe someone else less lazy than me can pick up where you left off. This seems like something that can be broken up into parts. In fact, if anyone is near the end of the quest line that wants to start where they are, let people know here so they don't duplicate your work. Or, if anyone wants to post a list of the quests so people can sign up for transcribing them one at a time, that might work too.

*runs away before real work is done*

4. Lojask

Lojask Member

I meant more with hunting for the starter. I'm stuffed as it is, because there are like, 4 active channelers ingame? ;) so I'd have to work everything out anyway. But if people wanted to help with the full transcripts that would be useful.

5. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Veksar - Sunken Theater checked, nothing. (Was not mentored)

Will do 2nd Veksar later when lockout expires again, need to be mentored to progress zone.

6. Jrox

Jrox New Member

Channeler's? I know one in our guild who is actively looking and working on a starter. But I doubt he would post in here.

7. Lojask

Lojask Member

I've been trying on this also, but I have hardly any quests done as I swapped main not long ago, so for prereqs I'm not in a good place, and since we don't know what prereqs will be needed, I don't really know where to start. I've made a list of heritage quests I could do which might be something to go for I guess.

8. Jrox

Jrox New Member

Feeling your pain for sure. I have played this game for years with a 2 year break at one point. I have been through 3 main changes. So I am currently doing all HQ's on my current main and then I will do the sig lines all to get him caught up. I had planned on doing it all at some point anyways. Discord is actually talking about it starting in ToT and reading through a lot, and I mean a lot of transcripts I can see the validity of it. However, I wonder if I need to be flagged for something to find it...

9. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

[​IMG]

list of completed quests in OF from errorrrrr to verify that you have all quests done prior to epic hunting. Just in case!

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Inire

Metadata overlook on the files that have changed since the epic 2.0 hunt went live.

Note that this does not mean the zones were edited for this quests, there's lots of reasons these zones can change... but it might narrow the field.

[​IMG]

11. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

So people have been speaking a lot lately about reading stories, so I checked out the book from my TS questline Dag the Blasphemer.

About a Scholar who created a magical dagger. Figured it may be useful for helping people search.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Kurns Tower, both versions, checked and nothing there.

13. Inire

14. Inire

15. Inire

16. Inire

17. Inire

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. darkmage

darkmage Guest

He's talking about the new Black and Gold adornment slots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Yep saw these in the patch. The funny thing is EQ2U does adornment colors as an HTML color tag like "color: $adorn->color;" so we're already ready for Gold and Black adorns, although the black will be a bit hard to read on a black bg. lol

20. Ultimmaa

Ultimmaa New Member

for what its worth.. as a fighter i get no message from the door below the academy of arcane science building in Freeport.

I do see the cache in BBM.

I do not see the tunnel in Nektulos for priests only.