1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Mage Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Sigismund

Sigismund Guest

These last few days I've been doing just that. Picking up and examining +reading every book and scroll, picking up every red shiny, talking to every npc. Clearing heroics, and blundering through contested dungeons, while checking every possible object within. I am ascension 7 and no closer to finding a legitimate in game clue.

2. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

3. absiuris

absiuris Guest

when u look at akashic on internet it say that it is like the library of all ur tought and experience in life... since we are looking for some studies... there is an instance with a library inside in this new expansion.... kaessora... maybe have a look inside this zone? (i'm at work atm...) i also had a look at other epic 2,0 for other class.. all other have some instance in this new expansion.. since all epic 2,0 quest have been made almost in the same line of thinking.. maybe it is worth it to have a look?

4. Scrappz

Scrappz Member

IF that's the case on this step.. I can confirm there's nothing in Spire: Repository, as I had a similar idea but nothing in that zone

5. Seri

Seri New Member

Sorry this is pretty vague and it's probably nothing but I was doing 'to speak as a dragon' /fiery jewel and epic repercussions yesterday and recall seeing a large white book with a gold crescent on the cover on a table close to an update I had to do. I've done ER so many times but I remember thinking that I hadn't seen that book before. I've been trying to remember where it was but can't.. eye of dartain seems most likely but I can't get online now to check. Can't think where else it could have been...library maybe where you have to go to click the book?

Thought I'd mention it in case it might ring a bell with someone or maybe be relevant? sorry I didn't make a note of it at the time, was on autopilot ...

6. Arieva

Arieva New Member

Or all 20+references found in game are actually in this questline..past the point we are stuck on. Wouldn't that be a kicker. With some of the things I'm hearing about the other archtypes questline it really wouldn't surprise me at this point

7. Gere

Gere Guest

Not in Nektropos Castle - The Return

8. Skathes

Skathes New Member

i really want to check fabled RoV, but am unable to solo the place. nor do i know anyone to assist.

9. Vallaqan

Vallaqan Guest

I checked the Tome of Life and Tome of Death rooms in Fabled RoV. Nothing there. I killed the Tome of Life but the Tome of Death's placeholder was up. The markable book in the Tome of Death room got me for a second...

I ran through the Fabled Chamber of Immortality and nothing there either.

10. Gere

Gere Guest

Nothing in Mistmyr Manor (Master's Private Library)

11. Skathes

Skathes New Member

bleh am out of ideas...i do remember hearing of the neverthere before but... no idea when...

12. Stout

Stout New Member

Just a thought but have you guys tried procing the jw hammer like what the fighters have to do?

13. Theo

Theo New Member

Never There - from "Prolong the Magic" - lol

14. Skathes

Skathes New Member

checked sebilis library and chardok library, as well as OoLS and obilisk of blight. and northern new tunaria.

and deep forge becaus feh it has a library and im checking everywhere i can remember that has a library that has not already been checked.

also checked rikauntus in antonica, the tower of the oricles, and antiquitor mor'tel in maj'dul.

nothing in unrest that i could find solo.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Vallaqan

Vallaqan Guest

I went back and killed Tome of Death just in case.

16. Gere

Gere Guest

A Study can also be a library/room....

17. Musongo

Musongo Guest

Greetings Wizards,
    Can anyone confirm/deny or dispose of this conversation with Sumit in the Necromancer Hall in Paineel. Do others have this conversation or is it known to be from another quest line? ( I have cut out some of the dialogue, I type slow)

Sumit: Salutations, outsider. What brings you to our hall?

Sumit: About the Seekers of the Dark Truth? The Speaker of the Truth represents us best.
    As you can see, however, we are specifically interested in studying the uncertain border between life and death.

You: Is that not dangerous research?

You: And is there anything that would assist your studies that you find yourself lacking?

Sumit: Perhaps some tools equipment would assist in our studies of specimens, I suppose, and fresh notebooks are always useful.

You: I thank you for the time and information

This does not update anything for me but seems like it could be related. I feel like I need tools, equipment and a book to be sure. If anyone can dispose of this line of thought by connecting it to another quest line it would help me sleep better, HAH!

Thank for all the help, good luck on the search,
    Musongo

18. Xtaroth

Xtaroth New Member

I feel like we might be focusing on the wrong aspect; maybe look more towards the fact that Bellingere was with Kyle Bayle (or maybe I read into that wrong)?

Anyway off topic:
    Nothing in the Hidden Village of Kugup

19. Arieva

Arieva New Member

Cleared through all of fabled RoV yesterday..nothing found

20. Arieva

Arieva New Member

checked all the vigilant airship zones and fabled vaults of elerad, nothing found