1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Level cap increase - what have you heard?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Shmogre, Apr 17, 2017.

1. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

Will definitely make it easier to walk away, with the alt killing expac, and resolve.

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Kander, please don't make me agree with CoLDMeTaL. Or learn how to capitalize his name.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Isest

Isest New Member

10 new levels mean nothing. I have 15 alts, but I only play one now due to the ascension stuff from the xpac. So 10 levels on one toon. Then add play to win for spells and alts. Yep I just filled out my survey. I be dropping back to free to play I recon.

4. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

haha, I've used that name since 300 baud bulletin boards and irc and gopher. Never had to 'come up with another username' since like 1991. Vowels lowercase for a more recent reason.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

Yay more new systems... brb.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Nommi

Nommi Member

I do too and that is why I say this 10 level bump is just more P2W because master drops and rares and spellshard/foundations will be virtually non-existent or rarer than rare for anyone not buying their upgrades with DB cash.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Eyedea

Eyedea New Member

Not to mention they will continue on this new path, where you have to level up every tier and require 10 pages per tier.