1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

KA - Purple Adornments

Discussion in 'Items, Equipment, and Mechanics' started by Errrorr, Dec 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

So I see a lot of confusion on a daily basis about the adorns, the set bonuses and who crafts these. So please see the below information on Purple Adorns from KA.

Each Tradeskill class gets these as a reward for completing the Final Blow quest from the KA Signature line.

Adornment Info;
    You may only wear 1 of each adorn. That means if you want a (3) set bonus, you have to wear 1 of each item in the set.

Sets;

Aspect of Paixao
    -
    Foundation of Excitement (Sage),
    Firmament of Passion (Jeweler),
    Ascension of Love (Alchemist)
    (1) 26% Potency
    (2) 28% Mitigation Increase
    (3) 4 Fervor

Aspect of Pingyuan Diqu -
    Foundation of Earth - (Woodworker),
    Firmament of Growth - (Provisioner),
    Ascension of Life (Carpenter)
    (1) 26% Potency
    (2) Increases the window of oppurtunity for another to trigger a combo effect from your ascension abilities
    (3) 25% Max HP, +250k HP

Ascension of Aniuquallicaion -
    Foundation of Ruin (Weaponsmith),
    Firmament of Fire (Tailor),
    Ascension of Destruction (Armorer)
    (1) 26% Potency
    (2) +100k Abil Mod
    (3) Applies Ascension of Destruction Adds fire damage to Tainted Mutation, Granite Protector and Ethermancy.

Aspect of Zou Kunnen -
    Foundation of Thought (Craftsmen),
    Firmament of Power (Outfitter),
    Ascension of Magic (Scholars)
    (1) 26% Potency
    (2) +25k Power
    (3) Applies Ascension of Magic - Increases damage of Frozen Heavens, Implosion, Terrestrial Coffin and Virulent Outbreak by 4%

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Spear

Spear New Member

Could someone tell me what this means? Is it like a Heroic opportunity? Should it be run on DPS or Utility..
    I am confused by the description:

(2) Increases the window of oppurtunity for another to trigger a combo effect from your ascension abilities

• Like Like x 1
  3. Caam

Caam Member

Some ascension abilities, when cast within a certain time of other ascension abilities, will trigger an additional effect. The rune effect simply increases the amount of time that can pass between the first and second ability being cast. As for which abilities can trigger what effects, that is a discussion for a different thread.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scrappz

Scrappz Member

The way Caam described and the way I understand it, it would seem to be much like a heroic opportunity except the abilities do them on their own without needing to be trigged, like HO needed to be.

Now the task is to play around with the different abilities with people and see what abilities trigger the combos

• Like Like x 1
  5. Moose

Moose Guest

Where would I find the KA purple adorns?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

The recipes come, only, from finishing the KA tradeskill timeline. Each tradeskill class gets 2. One that is unique to that class and one that is shared by their tradeskill 'archtype'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Moose

Moose Guest

Looks like I get to become best buddies with tradeskillers in guild then.

What's the parts required for them? Do they have enough common items to go across multiple adorns?

8. Scrappz

Scrappz Member

They require common mats and the Blank Luclinite Runes, which most people will ask for you to supply

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Moose

Moose Guest

Thank you!! Now I can get my ducks in a row.

10. The-Plethora

The-Plethora Guest

Dumb question, but is it a good idea to have all 4 of these sets equipped to benefit from all effects? I am checking out some of my old adornments like truspirits legacy and winds of obol that give crit bonus etc to yourself and the group and seem to be better than these expensive new ones?
    The primary / secondary weapons have the above so I could use them for head, shoulders etc but shoulders has 6% double cast on them. These runes seem kinda meh as far as I can see.

11. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I love how the recipe books for these are handed out in a way that does not publish to Census. :(
    Let me fake up a recipe book so they can be looked up on EQ2U...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

• Like Like x 3
  13. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

At least now, before we get to lvl 10 ascension, you're definitely better off using some new purples and some old war runes rather then ditching all your war runes for the new purples. I'm guessing that will continue to hold true even at ascension 10, but we'll see.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

I've mixed and matched on my SK...kept Winds of Obol, Bolstered Endurance, Bolstered Attributes, and Astral Dominion, then filled in the rest with two full KA sets and two of a third. Once we get further into the Ascension levels, I can swap out the old ones if needed, but for now, it feels like the mix-and-match is a good compromise.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Skixxx

Skixxx Guest

has anybody noticed, that there are only 3 classes who will benefit from the 3rd rune of this set?

Ascension of Aniuquallicaion -
    Foundation of Ruin (Weaponsmith),
    Firmament of Fire (Tailor),
    Ascension of Destruction (Armorer)
    (1) 26% Potency
    (2) +100k Abil Mod
    (3) Applies Ascension of Destruction Adds fire damage to Tainted Mutation, Granite Protector and Ethermancy.

i hope Elementalist is only missing in the description ...