1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

GU106 - What do you think?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Shmogre, May 5, 2018.

1. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I got a rock.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

I got 'Nerf Coercer DPS' kinda appropriate as my main was a Necromancer :) and thanks Victor for coming by to assure us everything is still ok :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

oh yeah man I won guild levels 300 and boost 6 SK abilities.

Just what the game needed. Love ur wheel Viktor. Thanks for supporting gaming!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

What I am most exited about regarding GU106 is all the new bugs.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

What we really got is ethereal armor that is indestructible.. and hence not reforgable.. but still has things like 74 reuse, 208 MA, 61 AE Auto!!!

6. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

So......armor You don't have to repair....with obsolete stats?

Are there there at least some interesting individual effects or set bonuses?

7. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

"Working as intended"

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Nope. The resolve and pot are a bit higher... and you can spend more eth tokens to buy bits to 'improve' the armor... which stats and by how much is not specified.
    But they're just regular gear with the same broken amount of stats the current gear has.. only you're stuck with the... special.. stat mix since you can't reforge any of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

I got like 6 orange adorns and 3-4 white adorns and a green. Interesting.

10. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I went to see the Kessel run done in 12 parsecs as I thought it would be way more fun than logging in to GU106. Did I miss anything? :)

11. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Bet you anything they either screwed up the loot tables, or, they loosend up the rng to bait people into playing.

Give it a couple of weeks (if even that) and Kander will lock things back down to 0.00000002 %.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Those aren't loot, they're auto-granted to toons that are lvl 108+ when they log in.

13. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Ah, ok.

So still bait.

Bait is ok. But, what exactly do they expect is going to keep people playing and paying over the next 5 months?

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

I hate the new stat window. Makes no sense to not have stats at the same locations. Takes forever to compare items now. And Adornment effects are at random locations too

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

It's almost like they didn't have any players providing feedback on UI elements when they were designing the change! Who'da thunk it? =P

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Why do I get the impression that asking for changes in EQ2 is like making a wish with an Efreetiā€¦ since they are evil and like to warp your wish if not phrased correctly, DBG tends to make any changes not what we wanted, but what THEY want it to be, for whatever reason.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Guys, guys, guys...(and gals - [inserted to avoid the brutal scorn of Rhodris]).

The Kander has made his most glorious decisions.

Only The Kander nay decide what we like and how we like it.

The Kander has decreed "If you don't like it, f**k you"

The Kander is magnificent and all knowing. Do not think you can know what you want better than The Kander does, because you are all stupid.

You are all silly little humans, devoid of any ability to comprehend his great and powerful mind.

You will stop.

The Kander is NOT pleased with your attitudes.

P.S. @Mermut:

I am growing concerned. Over the last several months your tone has ratcheted up from mildly disappointed, to slightly annoyed, to definitely disapproving, to a bit frustrated, and now you have launched a very unattractive tirade of light sarcasm.

You"ve clearly become unhinged, and this is tremendously unsettling.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
  18. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Oh.. I've always had a sarcastic bent.. I've just mostly kept it off the forums ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

So should I adopt the item window changes on eq2u or wage silent protest?

20. Ansom

Ansom Member

Just for curiosity, someone can post a screen about the windows examine change?