1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

GU106 - What do you think?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Shmogre, May 5, 2018.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

My point is .....was a bait and switch , and they do stuff like this all the time.

It was likely never a promise they intended to keep.

2. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

It's not the fact they aren't dropping, it's the principal. Better to keep it in peoples minds each week than to let DBG sweep it under the carpet. The more people catch on to the **** they pull, the less likely they will be able to get away with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Well, OK. I concede you guys do have a point about that :)

4. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  5. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I'd have a lot more confidence if they hadn't said they'd fix it 3 times before - once in patch notes. Even when folks pointed out it wasn't fixed, they said it was.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Fishy.

They have had time to make new familiars, recycle soh and guk, and post 40 pages of minute changes to rok gear, but gush dern it, they just haven't had time to investigate
    this matter.

Or even acknowledge it until today.

Fishy.

• Fishy Fishy x 2
  8. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Hey, they have their priorities. Getting the jobs done issued to them by their bosses. Once that is done, if any time left over they might look into things, until their bosses decide there is a problem. You know higher level management, only concerned with what effects THEIR job or performance. I think that the PHB from Dilbert is working at DBG these days...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. splitpawthanos

splitpawthanos New Member

• Lock It! Lock It! x 2
  10. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

<*)))>{

You get a conveni-fish. Like a coincidence fish, but much more delicious and questionably timed!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Their bosses don't want it fixed, they want people to buy their spell upgrades.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Yet Kander doesn't want loot tables published in Census. We would have been able to confirm with cold hard facts that it's broken.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

If we could see the loot tables, we'd be able to see just how stacked against us they are. And they wonder why all the negativity. Seriously, it's like a damn carny game now, I can just see Kander on a stool outside a dungeon entrance giving the whole carny spiel, step right up, make it through and win a beautiful prize!!!

/pukes

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Not a chance in hell DBG will ever reveal loot tables and/or associated probabilities.

There would be the mother of all cancelled account events.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Kander's latest nugget made me realize just how far beyond 'not listening' this has gone. There isn't even anyone at the other end of the line.

I can't formulate the words politely at this point, and I promised I wouldn't be offensive again. I do actually respect these forums and the people on them.

For now, I'm out. I may poke my head in from time to time, to see what's up, but there's a broad horizon out there to explore that isn't tainted and happiness crushing.

✌ ❤☺

Tekka

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I'm sorry you feel you need to censor yourself or take a break from the forums. I think you'd find if you try, it's not that hard to express yourself without getting into personal attacks. I hope you'll try.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

I am sorry for contributing to your frustration, Tekka. Thanks for the good conversations and the back-and-forth, I've enjoyed it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I wanted to pop in to clear this up.

I am not upset with you, Feldon or you, Shmogre. And neither of you contributed to this decision.

Nor did my lapse in civility regarding Roxxly's job performance.

It's more that I realized I can only repeat myself so many times into the void, and posts like Kander's prove, without a doubt (to me) how futile it is.

I'm more than capable of expressing myself with or without profanity. Aside from the single lapse, which I admit was over the line, I have never made a personal attack against an employee, or poster - even when under attack myself and returning fire.

There just comes a point where it turns into a lost cause, and you have to let go. That line is different for everyone.

I have quite enjoyed my time here, and the space these forums provide. Thank you all for being the most optimistic pessimists.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
  19. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I have to admit, I'm mostly there also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

But Lost Causes are the best one to fight for!

• Agree Agree x 1