1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Raenius

Raenius New Member

Got that steel item from that corpse, Steel Warriors are located around where the reforger in Qeynos Harbor is - but there is nothing I can click or anything.
    NPCs dont give any hints either.

2. Buco

Buco New Member

NEW Steel Warriors are also located in Windstalker Village

3. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

NEW Steel Warriors seems for the old Guardian Epic 1.0
    I can't find anything by the Steel Warriors in Qeynos Harbor.
    Anyone knows are there other Steel Warrior's ingame? (outside Qeynos or Freeport)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  4. Edrickx

Edrickx Guest

In the scout forums someone posted "Kander said in Discord today stop making it so hard, its not LORE, its as simple as "Archetype...go back to your roots."

As I remember it everyone started on Darathar's Island where you did quests that as each different archetype. once you decided the one you want to be you told the trainer then took the boat to Qeynos or Freeport. Once in the city you went to a trainer that showed you the classes of your archetype, you tried each one then chose one. From there on out everything seemed class based.

5. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

The Isle names "Isle of Refuge" but the old one does not exist anymore. Yes you can zone from the Bell in Antonica to Queen's Colony, but i cant find anything. I've searched in Qeynos, Freeport, all the whole overland zones and some inis. But without success.

6. Edrickx

Edrickx Guest

Ok, not sure if I am on to anything, but went to NQ and talked to one of the trainers outside. They sent me to an npc in CL at the spire. That npc sent me to paineel where I found a new npc in the library. They were having something interrupt their casting and asked me to go to Que'lue. In que'lue there was a new npc that explained the nexus, and how they are trying to get into it. I am guessing the guy I need to talk to is in the nexus as they hear noises in there.

7. Lojask

Lojask Member

That sounds a lot like one of the Odus sig lines to me? In search of lucan?

8. Lojask

Lojask Member

And if you go back to Queen's Colony/Overlord's Outpost now, you zone in next to a skeleton called Kander who has various emotes about nostalgia (Nostalgia, WOOO!).

Should have been a troll, not a skeleton, really.

9. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

Here's today's tidbits from Kander, with some notes from Tetsu since i missed some of the screenshots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, the quest starter is either in the Isle of Refuge (called the queen's colony or the outpost of the overlord, reachable on live from the world bell at the CL docks) or it is in one of the original starting cities, Qeynos, Freeport, or may be in the first Kunark added Gorowin or Neriak.

Shouldn't take long to count out the Isle of Refuge (and seeing as how he clearly said "keys to the city" i'm guessing that he means the starting cities).

10. Blacktie

Blacktie New Member

there are a set of 3 new steel training just ouside windstalker -1874,-35,-629

11. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Popping the conversation back to the hidden cache by Unrest: my SK/Thaumaturgist couldn't see it when a Paladin/Etherealist guildy could. After Kander's mention of archetypes and going back to the beginning, guildy mentioned the city questline with an archetype sub-questline and they wondered if that was related.

I had stopped at Scale Break (I sucked at the sneaking bit), so went back and finished it tonight. Check the BB cache: boom, it's there for me now. I'm interested in seeing if others can corroborate.

Questline for baddies: The City of Freeport Timeline
    Questline for good folks: The City of Qeynos Timeline

EDIT: Be sure to do the full questline, including the archetype sub-questline.

(Credit goes to my guildy Marrj for making the connection with the city/archetype questline. :))

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Agulo

Agulo New Member

Confirmed! Couldn't see cache before, finished Freeport Timeline now it's there. Although I've been hailing every NPC from the series and haven't found anything new.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Julianxzz

Julianxzz New Member

Yes! After I finished this quest timeline....

I can see the cache now!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Drax

Drax New Member

From Genghes on the EQ2 Discord chat:

2nd fighter cache is in Great Divide @ -136, -408, -175 (inside Tizmak caves, accessible @ -356, -351, -296)
    Screenshot 1:
    [​IMG]
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258278332984983562/262307265833336832/unknown.png

Genghes' text:
    -------------------
    click on weapon rack
    - This rack has weapons on it that bare the same mark of the four armed creature you saw earlier

click on training dummy
    - This training dummy is heavily used. the blows seem deep and powerful

click on the chest
    - This chest is full of armor pieces that bare the same four armed creature mark. the lid is covered in a thick layer of dust

click on the book case
    - A large book case with mysterious books on it. Some are quite old
    Screenshot: [​IMG] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258278332984983562/262308210084413440/unknown.png

i selected the bottom selection
    - Scrawled in Gymy in the front cover are the words "The night is always more dangerous."

thats gotta be the next clue for a location
    -------------------

15. Ingerimm

Ingerimm New Member

Wow ... this are good hided ... thx for the info

16. Drax

Drax New Member

Fighter Cache #3 found - Genghes and Meilay found it

Phantom Seas, loc @ 902, 19, 783
    Exterior:
    [​IMG]

Interior:
    [​IMG]
    Click on armor:
    - This armor is rusted and old, it bares the mark of the four armed creature as you have seen in the other places

Click on weapon rack:
    - these swords are rusted, but still sharp, they bare the same familiar mark

Click on the stove:
    - this stove has not been used in years

Click on the chest:
    - you open the chest. inside is a book with the mark of the four armed creature on its cover

[​IMG]
    CLUE
    It appears to be a training manual. in the cover is inscribed "a new bloom of growth."

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  17. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

need gymy lang for sure

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  18. Pheidra

Pheidra New Member

Adding text for the third cache:
    "This armor is rusted and old. It bares the mark of the four armed creature as you have seen in the other places!"
    "These swords are rusted, but still sharp. They bare the same familiar mark"
    "The stove has not been used in years"
    "It appears to be a training manual. In the cover is inscribed "a new bloom of growth"

19. Raenius

Raenius New Member

4th cache found!

Withered Lands - Location /way -1972, -575, -1163

There is a NPC inside - giving (finally) the quest!!

Happy hunting!

Attached Files:

20. Praezeptor

Praezeptor New Member

Inside the Cache

Attached Files: