1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Question for folks who have done the Court of Blades timeline:

In the Blades' Arena, in the back room with the injured contestant, have you always been able to inspect the training dummy/target?

[​IMG]

2. Halfbreed

Halfbreed New Member

From the dialog:

"Well, I believe that anyone who has ever followed the writings of Gorynn, anyone who has had gladiator customs or beliefs may have access to books written by those who followed the Father of all fighters."

How can we follow the writings of Gorynn, God of Gladiators, Father of Fighters?

There is a Gorynn clan of orcs in Zek, the Orcish Wastes.
    The quest Like a Clockwork Time Bomb (level 39) requires poisoning four slosh barrels, one of which is Gorynn (95, -38, -835) in Deathfist Citadel.
    I'm thinking we need to focus on stuff in Zek. Is there a quest line in there that would meet the criteria from above, or is there faction?

3. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

There is Green Hood faction (given by the repeatables in Scourge Wastes).

4. rainmare

rainmare Member

There's no timeline or quest or faction for the Gorynn orcs in Zek.

5. Halfbreed

Halfbreed New Member

The only gorynn orcs I could find were in Zek NW of Deathfist Citadel at 90 -37 -830. I am not level 6 ascension yet though, so I'm useless for looking around.

6. Gaealiege

Gaealiege Member

What part of answering Wurm was trolling? I gave him factual information in response to him claiming that the clue was nebulous.
    Was it the part where he didn't like the answer or the part where you didn't like the answer?

7. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I didn't like or dislike the answer, I let you know it was in the quest text and not something Kander said and that was the end of it for me.

8. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I have max faction with blades (have had since DoF was released) I'll go look around when the servers go back up.

9. Gaealiege

Gaealiege Member

As far as I was aware, that was the end of it for me as well. I simply misunderstood given the Kander's hint remark.

10. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Doing the Blade's Arena now... will update after it is over.

Deadend. Nothing in there and all I got was a title.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  11. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Yeah, I checked it the other night...other than the clickable target dummy (screenshot above) that may have been there all along, didn't see anything. (At least Kander has told us that Peacock and Claymore aren't required...how much would that suck??)

12. Ultimmaa

Ultimmaa New Member

the dummy was always there. it was a hint for the peacock timeline.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pheidra

Pheidra New Member

The book was found in Lost City of Torsis: Reaver's Remnants [Heroic] by Genghes.
    Loc -76.82, 0.37, -564 has been confirmed, but it appears the book moves

• Like Like x 2
  14. Rargo

Rargo Guest

Can you confirm if it can be claimed from a previously cleared zone?

15. Erevis

Erevis New Member

SO you need to be in offensive stance to see the book. and you can do it in a complete, brand spankin new zone. no mobs need to die. But you need to be in offensive stance otherwise it wont be there. It's only at the location Genghes provided (post above)

Eddard beat me to it

16. Pheidra

Pheidra New Member

The next update is in Old Kael area of Kael Contested, a chest at loc -1775, 79, -1886
    Clicking it spawns named Interrex Larkin. Bring a group, it has disarms and fears similar to the barley mob.
    [Discovered by Genghes]

17. Rargo

Rargo Guest

Confirmed. I just picked it up. Used stealth and got it before the mob attacked and then escaped out. Tricky stuff solo.

18. Smoe

Smoe New Member

so is it up ther tree? the waypoint is telling me above me

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lawlesslisa

Lawlesslisa Guest

On the ledge behind the tree root.

20. Smoe

Smoe New Member

sneaky..thanks lawlesslisa