1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EverQuest II: Chaos Descending Expansion Announced

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Ooh... goodie.. extra test.
    The debuff is WORSE in harder zones.. So as the mobs, presumably, start hitting harder, healers have their effectiveness reduced even more....

I'm at the table flipping state here.... seriously pissed off. The debuff is utter BS.. the fact that it is hidden is beyond the pale.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I'm so glad I semi-retired my shamans a while back. I don't even raid any more, but even in a dungeon that would makes me flip the f out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Other heals are nerfed as well. It's just harder to get the actual numbers as you have to be damaged enough to TAKE the full heal to see how much a non-ward hits for. Wards are easy to test because you can see the full ward size when it is cast.

4. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.....

Calm down, Mermut. Just dial down the rage for a sec.

Did you check your internet?

Validate your files?

Reinstall the game?

If all that fails, alchemists make healing pots. You can craft them or buy them on the broker.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

*snort* omg there goes my cup of tea again....Fuli, you are costing me a fortune in teabags and cleaning wipes....

6. RhodrisNZ

Mermut, that really, REALLY sucks. My main (and oldest toon, so one I'm most attached to) is a Fury. So sounds like doing heroics with a friend of mine is not on the table, and she will need to be parked.

7. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

The lack of documentation on spell effects is completely out of hand. It's one thing to mislead customers on the forums. It's another to basically lie to us in item and spell descriptions. When all the game's popups lie, why even play?

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

9. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

The Chaos Descending upon the world is hidden/unexplained game mechanics.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

*waves at gninja*

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

This is a complete violation of trust. If this mechanic isn't withdrawn I'm done.

12. RhodrisNZ

As a healer, I should NOT have to use external consumables to heal effectively or to maintain power levels. There is no point in any of the healer classes if this is what is now required.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Mermut... you are doing beta testing wrong!! Spelling errors and floating graphics is your primary concern... not testing broken mechanics. There are plenty of AA points to put in extra wards and more heals on all healers to make them more effective... oh, and pots... moar pots..

/siggy impression off

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yep. We have long suspected ninja drive-by's of these much reviled forums by some of the devs.

At least Gninja deserves some credit for acknowledging it.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Ruckus

Ruckus Member

Why bother upgrading your combat arts/spells or ascensions if you don't have enough power to actually cast them? PoP's power regen pots barely gave you few percentage points. You end up having to farm old content (Altar of Malice) for coins to buy them from the NPC out in Phantom Sea. Just stand there and auto attack. Good thing Daggerstorm used 0 power! Fun times had by all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

The KA power pots are the ones to use, not the PoP ones.

17. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Well.. Siggy went one further... she actually REMOVED the zone strats from the wiki quest write-ups

I know because somebody said the info used to on the wiki (I know, i PUT it there) but wasn't any more..
    Go to wiki, sure enough, it's all gone. Go to history.. and the person that removed ALL that info (going to have to check every write up) is Siggy.

That is just.. I can't even pretend to understand the reasons for that kind of ass-hat move

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I sent her a forum message asking her why she decided to remove hours of work and make things harder for people.... I'll see what sort of response, if any, I get

Going through the wiki history and retrieving all the information. I'll be saving it on my computer AND fixing the wiki.

Wow.. just ****ing wow....

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Shocked Shocked x 5
  18. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

That's vandalism. You can undo the changes on each page too and give that reason.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Yeah.. I just restored the information.. and saved it locally on my computer so I can restore it more easily if she does it again..

I can't even...

• Like Like x 3
  20. Kokorobosoi

Kokorobosoi New Member

Soo that explains why it wasn’t there....

(Insert vicious rant about a certain person that little ears should never read/hear)

• Agree Agree x 2