1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EverQuest II: Chaos Descending Expansion Announced

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Neiloch

Neiloch Member

I assure you they are doing 'something' but they aren't busting their butts, that's obvious. But all their heads are on chopping blocks and if they don't have something else lined up its just a contest to see who can avoid it longer. Like nonsense plans 'for years to come' even if they are fairly certain it won't come to anything.

That other crap is part of their job now. Maybe you haven't noticed but they have been hit with a couple layoffs so a couple of entire departments don't exist any more.

SCE sold off SOE and they (new owners, soe management) changed the name to Daybreak. This is the gist of what I said, I didn't expect to have to spell it out because someone wants to be needlessly combative.

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Under SOE, the teams (other than the producers) were kept blissfully unaware of the financial situations of each game, what sold on the Marketplace, what kind of stuff players wanted. That's probably the best change since the transition to Daybreak. Employees are now aware of these things to some degree.

• Agree Agree x 1