1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EG7 update related to Daybreak Games

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Zhaanish, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

All your batshit crazy posts are being kept in 1 thread. Nothing has been "censored".

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Ok, that's enough @Feldon - no need to insult the batshit crazy folks, now. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had to respond to that bullsh*t. DW would have left my post up. I'm curious to see if Mepps or whomever will leave it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Personally I think that's just the flavour of the moment response to difficult questions that they'd really rather not answer - which is pretty much most of them :p

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I've noticed at least 3 threads go missing today so he's obviously developed the skillzzz already :)

• Shocked Shocked x 1
  8. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Heh... apparently they made sure to hire another RadarX to bludgeon the player base with rather than one that would advocate for the players....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I don't think it was to turn us into spellcasters to address lag that was the important part there. To make it so there were waaaay less actions per second going on is. I can believe that. But mainly I can believe just because Benny said it was heresy.

10. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

:D

There are a couple of red rags being dangled in front of #blessed, so the thread may now have a limited shelf life.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

i cannot believe it's been sitting on, "Benito you are totally wrong" for 2 days with no replies since.

12. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

People refuse to learn. I mean, I'd understand if these peeps were new to #blessed. But they're not.

Just deny the f*ucker what he wants by ignoring him. It'll make everyone except #bleesed happy.

P.S. Welp, I see someone did get around to deleting my post. In fact, a number of posts were deleted.

Edit and P.S.:

Well, we DO have a baby Radarx! Not only did my post get deleted, but I got a warning for using "#!$%@" , because everybody knows I'm still using offensive language, and that is totally illegal on the eq2 forums.

Lols. Just lols.

Also, wouldn't be surprised if #blessed has renewed his love affair with the report button.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
  13. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Yeah, no thanks to the new guy. That sounds crappy.

Reminds me, I haven't played the game properly in a while. It has become more of a chat program of late.