1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting is well and truely ****** in BoL

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Mermut, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

And that, Benito is what's so funny. You argued a conspiracy theory by presenting a more blatant and ridiculous one(s) of your own.

When called out, you fell back to plan B - play the victim. And when THAT got called out, plan C - bait the moderator.

Lols. Top notch funsies!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Whoever that Nawtey person is, I love them! And Pixi too.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Benito

Benito Banned

I wanted to use Gillymann-standard of conspiracy-making, argumentation, and evidence.

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  4. Benito

Benito Banned

I felt like Gillyman/Alex Jones for a day.

[​IMG]

5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I don't care. Just keep typing stuff on the OF.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Benito

Benito Banned

As you noticed, I love that statistical reasoning cop-out. Learning from the best conspiracy makers.

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  7. Benito

Benito Banned

This is the second time you've said that. Do you have a little problem in real life? Some projection here...

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  8. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Wait a tic! How did I get dragged into sock account conspiracy theories on the OF? While I occasionally follow a link from here to there, I rarely even read them anymore. And it's been over a year since I posted.

Not because of moderation, because I lost interest. The only time I got an involuntary vacation was pointing out publicly how stupid something RadarX said was. Heck, compared to my Bubble Gnome groupies, even under Roxxly, my posts were less moderated/deleted.

List of people that disagree with BG Benito, two of these names are highlighted for the same reason. Guess what it is:
    Elkana, Pixistik, Cyrrena, Roadkillusa, Melkior, Dinea, Sigdrifa, avashi, Mermut, Nawtey, Argosunited, Kuulei

I'm pretty sure BG Benito is not psychic, so he has no way to know how unhappy Dreamweaver is, or with whom. So the clumsy threat he made here of 'on notice' applies to him as well. Relevant quote below:
    Dreamweaver: Everyone in this thread, including the person that made the day old account need to take a step back.

That being said. The thread gave me a good giggle. It also made me wonder if Benito has crosses placed strategically to martyr himself upon, or if he drags the same one to each station, as needed.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  9. Benito

Benito Banned

When all is said and done, I am glad everyone is seeing the light. The required level of argumentation and evidence is peaking on the OFs. Even though my thread is dead, this is the paradigm shift I was waiting for. Gillymann and Mermut won't be able to spew conspiracy theories. Benito and Nawtey have set the standard counters.

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  10. Benito

Benito Banned

The thread itself raised doubts but Benito/Nawtey style of refutation will become standard on the OF.

Was Nawtey really my own sock puppet?

• Lock It! Lock It! x 1
  11. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

You do not have the upper hand on the OF.
    You will never have the upper hand on the OF.
    But please keep it up. I expect to crack a rib laughing when Dreamweaver gives you a forum vacation or ban.

P.S. There's no rule about sock puppets on the OF. I complained bitterly to RadarX about this but he said he did not have a problem with players doing this. You're bitching about something that is not, currently, against the OF rules.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Actually, it's worse than that. Under RadarX, players were TOLD to create another account to dispute or contact staff about forum bans or moderation, or if they needed account assistance during a suspension.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I saw the thread but didn't bother to read it.
    I wonder what 'evidence' he used to arrive at his 'conclusion' that I would
    1) care enough to harass him
    2) be so afraid? that I wouldn't do it as myself and instead make a new account to do it.
    *shrug* Whatever

Edit: I didn't realize I was a conspiracy theorist. I thought that required ascribing devious and 'hidden' plots to people. New definitions, I suppose.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  14. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

How can bitterness taste sweet? When it's in someone else's mouth.

EDIT: It was a good 4 years ago that RadarX was telling people to circumvent a ban by creating a new account to discuss the ban. Before that it was a no-no going all the way back to when Freeport was fairly new and still a separate server. I want to say it was Dexella who pinned a note on the board saying not to do it.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I think it's time I come clean. I'm Benito.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Shocked Shocked x 5
  16. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

Interestingly is that Kaithell is also now on Discord as player had the impression he didn't like to be there. I wonder how much of this is contributed to Dreamweaver.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

If any of the devs are interacting more I think it doesn't matter why. Encourage and support them, even show appreciation for their effort. You know, positive reinforcement and all that stuff.

• Agree Agree x 9
  18. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Kaitheel doesn't need to be wasting his time in there. He's perfectly responsive to the forums and PMS.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Nawtey

Nawtey Member

Kiwi love is the best-est lubs!

[​IMG]

• Appreciation Appreciation x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

-squints- I recognize those eyebrows!

• Funny Funny x 3