1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Canceled my All-Access Membership today on two accounts

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Glasscannon, May 30, 2020.

1. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I'm afraid I had a dig on it. But he must have me on ignore as he never rises to the bait.

2. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Yeah, but the way he talks the whole thread is full of haters from EQ2wire trying to sabotage his perfect plan to fix EQ2's financial issues.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

That's probably because he seems to have convinced himself that any dissenting post he encounters absolutely has to have come from one of us on an alternate account. He has a real 'center of the universe' issue going on there ...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Who are we talking about again? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

Yeah, but, I mean, Dude and Snikkety? Seriously implying they are some sort of insurgent accounts out to foil him is not even paranoia. That's just desperate and not very bright.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Beano summed up in a sentence.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. EvilTreerat

EvilTreerat New Member

Aka classic narcissist.

He literally ticks all the boxes in the American Physcological Associations definition.

What irks me is that Dreamweaver has all the evidence he needs to ban him, but won't.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

Lets focus on JChan's "Transparency" Note.
    A Note from Jenn Chan | EverQuest 2 Forums

While it is refreshing to see something like this happening, there is also the following sentence. "We're going to complete and release some projects that we feel are almost done and pause for a bit to catch our breath and analyze the pain points from a holistic view."
    It was sort of census among player on Discord that this mean that there is not going to be any class related or crafting stuff for this expansion.

Up till Dreamweaver's response in the same thread, all believed that Summer Ethereals /Panda Quests would still go ahead.

"In this case it doesn't mean either of those things, the things that are close to completion will still happen, it's related to additional projects they had hoped to complete. So events/summer ethereals/and even a GU are still likely to happen."

So now people start to wondering /questioning "What if" ethereals and Panda quest won't happening ?
    The ethereals are suppose to start in a weeks time.

Raidforces who used the advantage /Bug /Exploit with the Fountain of Power Buff /Food &Drinks are turning the tables and saying its the Devs fault. They knew it all along and didn't do anything.
    Gninja is getting the heat after the changes on Tuesday, the Raid content is either P2W or Broken or both.

And now for the active Fortnite player " Dreamweaver asked me to exercise ignore" I mean he should ignore his urge to post anything on the forums.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

As if anyone cares enough about him to hate him. Indifferent maybe, hate no.
    I think of him as this sad, small, sorry little man. On the odd occasion I reveal one of his posts, I picture him as the wizard of oz.

/wave, Hi Beantoes!
    Oh there must of been! You can't fool him! No, no, no!

ps: I don't think there was either.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

I read that as "we moved to the cheapest cloud service we could find"... and a growing population... who are they trying to fool?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

They have been claiming for months, if not years, that their games are growing in population. I dont know why they do it and who actually believes it or what they hope it will achieve.. After an hour on any EQ2 server it will become obvious to most that hardly anyone play the game.

• Agree Agree x 8
  12. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

How could they? If you get more than 20 or 30 people in one spot it turns to lag city.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

Every time someone makes a new account they get to add that to the total. Whether or not any of the accounts in that total are actually actively played is irrelevant. That's still one more account they can claim and say that they're still growing with a straight face.

Being deceptive is a lot easier when you're not technically lying.

I wish I could remember the quote but they basically admitted they could do this way back when the game was preparing to go F2P. Tekka might know, I'll ask her later.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Arazons

Arazons Member

I expect just more of the same. Some... "this is what happened, we're working on it, we're so sorry". Then go dark for another 6 months with no real solution to the current horrid condition of the game. We'll end up with some bolted on gimmicks that no one asked for and they'll say, "hey! see we're making new stuff" while they pat themselves on the back and the game continues to shed players.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. EvilTreerat

EvilTreerat New Member

The problem with having any hope on that statement is that its very vague. Its exactly the sort of thing someone will say when to try to head off a PR disaster while still being able to indefinitely put off doing meaningful (and thus Kander-style "difficult") improvements.

To me it sounds less l like a promise to fix things and more of a Dreamweacer sanitized PR statement.

16. Glasscannon

Glasscannon Member

I posted in the OF and will repeat it here. They do an apology tour like every six months. There was one in February too, and one or two in CD and PoP as well. Nothing ever changes. They obviously don't have the bodies to do much more than what they are doing now, and good intentions don't change that. There needs to be a seismic shift, like expanding their team by a lot or selling the IP to another company, before I would personally have an interest in returning.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

If you have to apologize to me more than twice for the same thing you ain't sorry.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Pixistik

Pixistik Member

Is Beano a Dev?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  19. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

Guys get your credit card ready..Familiar Season 7 are coming to town.......

• Shocked Shocked x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

No, he just likes to kid himself that he is ...

• Agree Agree x 1