1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Canceled my All-Access Membership today on two accounts

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Glasscannon, May 30, 2020.

1. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Snikkety and Dorotea have joined the other asshats (Raff & Benito) on my ignore list. Plus neon-font lady, 'cause that **** made my eyes hurt and gave me a headache for 2 days.

Edit: Grr, had to respond to the douche-nozzle - shoulda waited for my coffee to kick in.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. JimmyBananas

JimmyBananas Guest

Against my own better judgement, I've been browsing the EQ2 forums to see what that community consists of these days, and the first saying that comes to mind is; "Too many clowns, not enough circus." It almost makes me wonder if communication on the internet -- in general -- is taking to the same cycle that it did for many online games; small, pleasant, verbal group, to large, mixed, lower-quality communication, to all voices of sense ceasing to bother and reducing it to loud, towering monument to screeching moronicism.

That PVP thread was a real treat to read, and by treat, I mean; I can't help but wonder if I dented my own skull with that facepalm.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I think anyone who had a significant contribution to make to the discussions has either been banned, moderated into oblivion, checked out of the forums and only plays, or quit entirely. What's left are the magpies.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I never read the OF anymore. Hadn't for quite a while even before I peaced out. Too few things worth reading.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

My overall sense is that aside from the "questions for Kander" and ttobey's "look and feel" threads, there is barely any conversation going on at all on the OF.

Sure, the "I'm sick of your bullsh*t, DPG" and "returning/new to the game" threads occasionally pop-up, but everything else is 99% dead.

It seems like it's pretty much the same 30-40 people making probably 80% of the posts.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

It seems that (High End) Raider exploited again a Food /Drink bug and used the Solo (Zone) Buff somehow. That gave Melee classes huge auto attack damage and caster 100 Fervor overcap (100 fervor more). It also increased the player's HP substantially.
    It seems this is how RFs beat the Lord Seru Challenge Mode Encounter. From what i understand there will be the nerfbat coming to town. Some player even expect some "Ragequitter".

Bugalito Loveless still doesn't understand that a more restricted F2P is not what the game needs at the moment. I stopped counting his Thread /posts about this, but in his latest he tells himself " That this is my best /most comprehensive Thread so far".

The summer ethereals are suppose to start next week, lets see how this pants out.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

That whole post is immediately void from his first bullet point because it cuts out all of the Sages, Jewelers, and Alchemists.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

I had to go digging to find it after seeing this. Besides the issue you point out with Sages, Jewelers, and Alchemists... how in the seven devil hells does he thing that's going to get coded? LMFAO, I mean really - zero touch with reality.

And the entire piece of fiction is built on his fantasies of what would actually happen. Like trying to build a sand castle on top of seafoam; he has zero knowledge of the actual population and cash flow numbers, and is operating from the presumption that his imaginary overlay of the universe is actually reality.

Going to go try and rinse the BS from my eyeballs after reading his drivel. I assume he's replied like 5 times to himself, but it's not worth my time to even laugh at anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

He absolutely has replied 5 times to himself and he acts like he is in a position to speak for DPG with the way he words things. Dude is dumber than a box of rocks. He does the same stuff on the EQ1 forums.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

Again, he falls in to the "It's not that your ideas are necessarily bad, it's that you don't know what you're talking about so they're worthless". That with a healthy side of being delusional.

I need to stop reading those threads.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

While we're talking about the OF, I'm pretty impressed DW allowed that big rant about the state of the game to stay. Benito is of course trying his best to get it locked, which I'm sure he'll succeed at but at least DW allowed to to stay for a while.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I showed an ignored post and was treated with some real tin hat pawnage. Just a snippet for y'all :rolleyes:
    Paranoid much Beantoes? I'm not sure any of the people in that thread post in here?

Love how he's retreated for a bit so he can come up with more tin foil theories.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

Well, he is super important, after all.

EDIT: I read the rest of that thread and he's nuts and/or a coward.

I'm not going to get suckered into reading his gibberish again...

...at least not for another week or three.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  14. Just Curious

Just Curious Member

Apparently, it wasn't a tinfoil hat theory. His fear of sock puppetry seems to be from personal experience.

Since the post is likely to be deleted:

Benito Well-Known Member

I guess you were out when Feldon and I were suspended for a week.

I stopped responding to my own All Access/F2P because I'm not interested in disciplinary action due to others or my own reactions.

Way to minimize a 'fix to an exploit.' Lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I just want to reply to him "You think you've been mistreated?" and put the "Oh you sweet summer child" meme.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Too late, looks like he got another thread "Benito'd."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  17. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Since he apparently accuses others of sock-puppetting because he sock puppets, perhaps that's why he thinks 'a clique' hates him because he hates the clique? Or he'd hate himself if he was in a clique?

Dunno... I don't care enough about him to hate him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

He needs something to blame for his shortcomings other than himself and that was one of the many straws he has grasped at.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Ding, ding, ding. Was there even anybody from here in the "Let's murder the game F2P" thread?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

This is the only thing about Beano that I find entertaining. He really believes the reason he annoys people is that he's intellectually maginficent, and he seems mystified that no one is interested in validating his feelings of self-admiration and importance.

It's funny :)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1