1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

2020 Ethereals - Benito II Electric Bugupyourbutt

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Dano84, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

It took me some tweaking, but by the time I stopped playing ESO my Templar could reliably turtle his way through most of the old world content and much of the newer stuff while dragging friends along behind me. He could also craft all the things. He was fairly slow and completely useless in PvP, though.

I still think that if I could combine a lot of the best bits from ESO and GW2 but with better housing I'd be content for the duration.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I only play 2 classes: Nightblade and Dragonknight. Haven't tried any of the orhers, but I have enough fun with those two :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Warden and Templar. I like the bear pet/companion a lot that a warden gets. I think I have 3 different spec'ed wardens but I haven't played ESO in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

I totally agree. Also, I would give any thing if GW2 had housing. I started playing GW2 again when they introduced mounts and I enjoyed those quests. Other than that, for me it is boring. I don't do wvw or pvp and I wish I could enjoy those aspects of gaming, but I don't.

5. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

Thanks every one for the replies about ESO, I appreciate it. I miss a good, well rounded MMORPG experience. For a long time EQ2 was all I needed. I have tried every thing else out there and have had a lot of fun, but nothing is quite the same as EQ2 in its prime. I have been playing the Sims 4 and Fallout 4 over and over again lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

I knew the eq2 forums were bad but holy ****. The last week has shown hot utter ridicilious it is. Game breaking posts with spreadsheets and concerns are ignored, but eq1 promo posts are widely commented and liked.

I dont know what the hell is going on with this game and its community but its awful to look at and makes me want to womit every time I visit it. There just isn't anything useful posted any longer and its been years since anyone bothered sharing a proper class guide or gameplay guide.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I don't know how long Dreamweaver has been managing community forums, but I've learned some lessons the hard way after 25 years of doing so. It's the reason I have these rules which you will not often see on other forum communities:

• We are a forum community! Nobody really thinks about what that means, but in this case, it means that those who are helpful, post useful information, and contribute to the community will be recognized over someone who manages to skirt the rules yet contributes very little.
    • Don't Post for your Own Amusement. Some forums would call this "trolling", although I don't believe in having a rule against something not easily defined (see "constructive"). Don't create meaningless posts or threads solely for your own amusement by drawing negative attention to yourself (ie "sh*tposting"). Throwing a grenade with a controversial or contrarian viewpoint and then walking away to enjoy the resulting strife is not useful.
    • Posting from multiple accounts (sock puppets) is NOT allowed.
    • Allowed Call Outs -- If someone posts something that is clearly inaccurate or if a player brazenly commits socially unacceptable in-game behavior, you have a limited right to call them out for it. This does not preclude you from any of the other Forum Rules stated and if this is abused, we may need to revisit this rule. This is intended to address those players who feel there are no consequences for their actions.

I've already been down the road of letting 1 person who follows the rules but disrupts the community endlessly with irrelevance and saw the consequences. Maybe Dreamweaver will learn the same lesson, but it will be too late.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I really doubt your last sentence, Feldon. I watched as Benny got a 10+ page thread on the EQ1 OF locked by continuing to do the same inane garbage he does in the EQ2 OF.

• Agree Agree x 2