1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Crowdsource Project: Character Details Hard Caps and Tooltips

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Sweatypie, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

This is as minor as it can get, but when you hover over resists, you get information that was relevant in ToT from 2015.

[​IMG]

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I'd appreciate your comments on what the tooltips on the Character Details page on EQ2U should look like. The last time I updated them was 2+ expansions ago.

3. Feldon

I didn't forget. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Resolve requirements:

Heroic 1: 1060
    Heroic 2: 1334
    Raid 1: 1512
    Raid 2: 1672
    Raid 1 Mythic: 1797
    Raid 3: 1873
    Raid 2 Mythic: 2032
    Raid 4: 2112
    Raid 3 Mythic: 2273
    Raid 4 Mythic: 2395

Being above each requirement does not increase your damage in the respective tier, but damage done and taken will be normalized.

Crit Bonus cap:
    4266 (With max CB overcap)

Fervor cap:
    230 (With max Fervor overcap)

Doublecast:
    You need 180%+ to doublecast 100% of the time now. It changes per mob and tier however. Double cast is wacky, but writing 180+ should be a decent description.

Resists:
    No requirements, the higher the less damage you take.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Thanks for listing the stats.
    I believe CB cap is 4000, then you are allowed your overcap. (in your case 226)
    It is the same for Fervor, 200 is cap, then you get you overcap. (in your case 30)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  6. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Yeah I changed my wording. Thanks

7. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

I am asking around for information on the mit caps. I found someone(Lemilla) on the OF who gave me a formula for calculating it.
    I will test it out later to make sure it's accurate, but from what they are saying, it is 49500 (give or take) Mitigation needed to reach 75%(which is the cap) melee damage mitigation for a Level 118 foe.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

It seems none of my level 110 characters have the ability to stoneskin the damage required to test this.
    I will see about levelling up my Guardian, but if someone is willing to help me test this it would be immensely helpful.

Info I need from you:
    1. A level 110 character that has a stoneskin ability or can have one applied by another player
    2. Your mitigation stat number when you were fighting the mob
    3. The physical damage inflicted by an enemy with the same ability with BOTH the stoneskinned value and the non-stoneskinned value.
    4. Ensure that you have enough resolve for the zone that you test and that the mob does a consistent number for their physical damage.

9. Ceyarrecks

Ceyarrecks New Member

Excuse me Please:

I realize I have been out of the loop for a time being on a brief hiatus, but, last I checked, 1+1=2, when a 1liter container was filled with 1 liter of liquid, it was considered 100% filled.

Someone mind helping me understand that "new math" I quoted? Or is it just that the numbers displayed are set to lie, not giving an accurate representation of the truth? Sales: "sure! all our cars have four wheels!" Client: /e looking at a tricycle,.. wondering where the stated fourth wheel is,...

10. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Mobs have a doublecast avoidance buff, you can see it on their buff screen so you know how much you need to get 100% doublecast against that particular mob

11. Feldon

They will eventually remove the % sign as has been done for other stats that went over 100, like Haste, Multiattack, etc. Sorry this sticks in your craw so much.

12. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Many mobs have 'double cast avoidance'. So your 100% isn't 100% against those mobs.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

This was confirmed by a different source. I couldn't find anyone who would help me test it.
    But another player said they had tested it.