1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

New Tradeskill Timeline Announcement

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Khendrask, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

Copy.

Paste.

Just saying.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Your quote tags are showing.....

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. IakeFD

IakeFD Member

I have a hard time believing that's the only reason she left this studio where she'd been so integral to so much for so long, but ok.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

So, the ALPHA test on live for the tradeskill quest line started....

Another turd released filled with bugs and crap code. Will they ever release anything polished?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Inire

heh.

the joy of deleting just ONE too may things. Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I'm not going to pretend to know why Domino "really" packed it in. But I do know the loss is really, really glaring.

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Hahaha... that had me laugh... so now they are down to blaming lag on the users end to cover their release of shitty broken code.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Assuming they fix the Valves, and the lag in Molten Throne, the questline will be reasonably solid imo. I would not class it as enjoyable to do multiple times, but was kind of fun to do once.

9. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Don't us shiny tracking while on the 'path', that causes a huge hit as the game tries to find a path where no walkable route exists.

10. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Even without tracking and such, certain areas cause huge FPS drops. You move 1m either way and it fixes again. Several people have been getting 0 FPS and basically frozen.

11. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

eep

12. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

So not to call you out, but you posted this on the official forums:

I'm curious why not. You spent time beta testing and got the same reward as those people who are logging in and doing the content normally. Am I wrong to interpret that as the devs not considering your time to be worth anything?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

I didn't get any reward for working on the TS line on test..
    Rewards for testing are nice, but they're not WHY I test.
    Also, I'd rather they give that familiar out to everybody who does the sig line then have NOTHING in the sig line that is crafting/TS related.. and, no, for me, the bag doesn't count.

Is it optimal? Not at all. Would I have prefered something better? Absolutely. But I also can get that familiar on all my toons, now.

PS I don't feel 'called out'. It's a good question.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I'm just going to put this here in case anyone misses it in forums.
    You know I can't help but wish it wasn't posted, I hope the tome is not changed to be 'un-muteable', but nothing would surprise me.

upload_2018-2-23_15-56-2.png

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. IakeFD

IakeFD Member

gosh, wonder if that's intended..

16. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Intended behavior = Silence
    Unintended behavior = Drundered

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  17. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

You left out the silence followed by an undocumented change that fixes a problem that has existed since beta that they never acknowledged... and still won't ever admit didn't work the way it works 'now'.... like AA and shawl procs on even handcrafted PoP recipes. It was months before it was fixed.. it was never acknowledged as broken.. some people were even told that just returning fuel was the way it was supposed/had always worked.. but then suddenly shawl and AA procs started working.. even on things like the orange adorn combines.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Khendrask

Khendrask Active Member

I'm surprised there hasn't already been an emergency patch to stop this plat farming!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

One thing you can count on with former SOE and now DBG.. there will be exploits due to lack of testing and/or bugs. Often it stays in game for months before anything happen. Some even for years.

My favorite is for sure the reforge exploit.. had so much fun with that. :D

(No, I have never gotten banned, not even a warning)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. Inire

..... oh? do tell. there's no restrictions here. can't get banned or warned for discussing things that make the devs uncomfy.

• Like Like x 2