1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Raid Achievements & zones..

Discussion in 'Census: EverQuest II' started by Dedith, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Dedith

Dedith Guest

I'm going through the raid achivement, guild, and character collections to more or less build a progression tracker for my guild and I'm seeing a slight oddity..

The category is 'Raids' (duh), the subcategory is the expansion/adv pack, and the name / description fields define the event.  This is enough to do what I need, but I wanted to categorize them a little further by zone so that we can tell what we're working on and how far we've gotten.  However, there's no way to identify the zone.  This is workable, so I figured I'd just sort them by Id and they should be in zone order from first event to the final event..  Unfortunately, they are all over the place on their inserts.

I can get around this, but I'll have to keep a running list of all zones which will have to be updated nearly every GU that contains raid content..  I was aiming for full automation, but this will have to be as close as possible.   I also confirmed in the achievements listing in game, they are not in order.  You can see tower of zek and plane of war stuff scattered near the end of the list.

I don't think one could really fix this as I doubt the zone names are tied to the the achievements other then loosely within name/desc.  Are there any plans for a zone collection?  Maybe just simple data like name and connecting zones..? (hidding any interconnections that need to be hidden of course)