1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

progression tracking sample..

Discussion in 'Census: EverQuest II' started by Dedith, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Dedith

Dedith Guest

Just a sample of the output I'm generating for my progression tracker.. essentially, it'll be completely automated with the data provided from the REST api.

http://ardentregression.guildportal...progression.xml

Using XSL I should be able to make a nice little progression panel to display each tier/expansion and show what we've completed and what we have left to do.  The process hits the achievement and guild collections, and then the character collection to pull each guild member character data down.  As this would be displayed anytime someone looked at the front page, I'd prefer not having it pull this data down each time.

I'll be tweaking it more later this week..  adding icons (url's probably) as they are viable and I might relabel some tags to incorporate self made tiers (and icons for tiers)

2. Dedith

Dedith Guest

And incase you are wondering at the data, yes, we're a small progression guild that's working it's way through expansion.. Our main raiding toons are level locked at 60 and working our way through the different raids at each tier.  The biggest issue we have is folks sticking around, /sigh

3. Zoltaroth

Zoltaroth Guest

I would totally join your guild.