1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Census

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Karennew, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Karennew

Karennew New Member

Have an issue with one character not showing up on EQ2U. I have checked share on character in game

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Can you give the character name and server and I'll try to look it up?

Are you using any custom UI like DarqUI? Sometimes you have to uncheck and recheck the checkbox for EQ2Players Updates.

3. Karennew

Karennew New Member

The character is Fena on varsoon but now of course it shows up ..but not updated to current level… I don’t use any other ui. I am just glad it now shows up and not getting message she doesn’t exist. Thank you for this website. A long time fan

4. Feldon

Actually I'm getting "Error Retrieving Character" so now I can investigate what's going on. As info, Census says level 8 Illusionist, level 20 Sage.

5. Karennew

Karennew New Member

8 illy and 20 sage is correct, I don’t have error and can view page but shows lvl2 and unskilled

6. Feldon

Can you take a look now and see if it's fixed?

7. Karennew

Karennew New Member

This morning I am getting error code

8. Karennew

Karennew New Member

This is still occurring… if not fixable I can live with it

9. Feldon

I cannot do anything if I don't have the error code or a screenshot of what is happening.

10. Karennew

Karennew New Member

It’s fixed. I deleted character from my list , searched and it was updated

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1