1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EverQuest II: Visions of Vetrovia

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Oh joy. Because every time they've tried updating TS and harvesting etc for a partial tier it's worked out sooooo well ....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

The problem is that with their current linear design and roadblocks you can't actually do that without completing everything that went before. And no matter how brilliant the new stuff might be(!) there's no way I'm going to suffer through the abominations of the last 4 expacs to get to it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Daaaaave

Daaaaave Member

Recovery Speed has been fully removed from game system and replaced with either ability reuse reduction, or ability casting time reduction.
    No UI-Changes, no further specification.

upload_2021-10-21_11-17-43.png

4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

As if anyone didn't already have casting speed capped.

5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

That is gonna tick a lot of people off. There is no more annoying combat mechanic than repeatedly mashing the next button while waiting on recovery and hoping against being interrupted.

6. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Global cool-downs FTW!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I always heard complaints the game was being "dumbed down". They were almost right; in fact, the mechanics simply became stupid.

8. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

So release date is December 1, eh? I'm sure the expansion will be thoroughly tested with all pertinent bugs and balance issues addressed adequately by that point and...AHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't believe I got that far without cracking up.

• Funny Funny x 3