1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Season 2 EP1 Kanders Candor + Caiths Class Update

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Alarra, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I had my money on Kander as the culprit. I just couldn't envision Caith giving a single crap about anything customers were saying.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

I have been away and wasn't expecting anything in regard to class balance. But it is still amazing and baffling at the same to see that Caith /Devs think you can hurry class balance changes and not really doing a complete revamp.

The Ranger Buffs, now group buffs; were coded for Ranger as only "Proccing on ranged attacks".
    How many Priests, Mages and Tanks do you know fighting with Bow and arrows during a complete fight.

Rogues getting alot of Auto Attacks Buffs. But AA is meaningless in High-end content, and Raidmobs have a high immunity towards AA.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. Glasscannon

Glasscannon Member

Perhaps they can also work on stabilizing the game. Login servers appear to have crashed again. Is it just me or are extended game interruptions happening monthly now?

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

It's been almost daily over on EQ1. At least since the anniversary events started. That and insane times for instances to populate and/or constant crashing in instances. Plus, lag is worse still.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Remember when I got permabanned from the EQ2 forums for commenting on their cheap server infrastructure and every day they just show us more examples of how they're trying to run EQ and EQ2 on a potato?

• Angry Angry x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

When half the front page on both OFs is about lag/log in issues/instance crashes then you should probably address it in a way that the entire playerbase knows isn't bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  8. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

A week of and back on the Forum when i saw the Producers letter

So JChen's Producer's Letter are matching more and more the quality of the game itself. Lesser updates and nothing of substance.

9. Glasscannon

Glasscannon Member

Well at least she didn't apologize this year!

Maybe the planned apology comes in the June update though?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

It's about time she did, given the state of the servers currently. After yesterday's fiasco they are appaently giving trouble again this morning. So much for fixes ...

11. Pixistik

Pixistik Member

I have yet to see her do really anything ... at all
    I guess if we can have Biden holding the title of president, she can hold the title of boss and it really sums up to about the same thing /shrug

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

What I'm finding slightly more interesting, is the fairly noticeable dropoff in forum traffic overall. I mean, they're having a short notice 6+ hour downtime right now, and traffic looks to be one or two folks posting in General. Time was, a short notice downtime like this would have folks bouncing off the walls in there, until they came back up.

*shrug* Who knows though... maybe they all suddenly decided to move to Discord. o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I can't log in to the forums. I get an error that the webpage doesn't exist when I try to actually log in. I can see the forums, just can't log in. Same for EQ1 and 2, and 1 is having the emergency downtime as well.

www.station.sony.com

• Shocked Shocked x 1
  14. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

I haven't tried actually logging in, just took a peek at the forums front page. It's a network related downtime and given past history, wouldn't be surprised in the least if they managed to bork authentication up again. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I know 1 has been having backend issues with Krono trades and buying from the marketplace as well. This was also affecting bazaar behavior. People were losing Krono left and right, taking hours for trades to go through, etc...

• Shocked Shocked x 1
  16. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

5 years. FIVE YEARS and they still have sony.com domains hardcoded into all their ****.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  17. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Right? It's a microcosm of the shitshow it really all is.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Glasscannon

Glasscannon Member

I had to laugh at this patch note:

ABILITIES

• Groups will now be notified about who used the /cancel_ho_starter command.

Way to really focus on the pressing issues!

• Funny Funny x 6
  19. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I'm fully onboard for being notified about who canceled the hos.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

This one made me cringe.
    • The Heritage Crate DBC Claim has now been switched from Blood Ember Heritage Crates to Tolan’s Darkwood Heritage Crates.

• Popcorn Popcorn x 1