1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Producer's Letter: Expansion 17, Beta and Preorders!

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Touched.

2. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Another interesting bit of language trivia: The name "Benito" means "blessed" in Italian, so I'm going to follow Zynt's more civil approach and start calling him by his English translation.

It seems Blessed was triggered this morning into a full-scale, Trumpian-style, victim-mode tantrum because of an organized conspiracy by mafia-like members of a 3rd party site whose sole mission is to quash his voice on the OF.

#Blessed!

• Popcorn Popcorn x 6
  3. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Is that what that novel was about? Maybe I should actually read it ...

Edit - oooh, did you know we're co-ordinated? :cool:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    • Popcorn Popcorn x 5
  4. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I didn't read it. It's funny he said those things though since the post I edited out basically said that he was going to say those things. Also, this is about as coordinated as my last attempt at a waltz.

I'm going to start agreeing with him then changing my mind. (Coordinate)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. Just Curious

Just Curious Member

Being inherently a doubter, I'm afraid I'm going to need to see video of said waltzing to judge whether it was coordinated or not.

• Like Like x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  6. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Co-ordinated? I can barely get my pants on without falling over anymore...

Just tell benny to "remain blessed". He won't get it but it will be loads of lulz.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

He'll get it.

Because he'll read this thread and an hour or three later it'll make sense to him.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Glasscannon

Glasscannon Member

I just looked up the stats of the other wizard in the raid force I was in, who is still playing.

He has more than one billion hit points. One billion.

Potency is over 325,000. Crit bonus over 14,000. Ability modifier over 9 million. These numbers are just insane.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

I don't think it's us that's coordinated. Looks like that thread got the "clean any posts that might hurt the #Blessed one's feelings" treatment from daddy DW.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Honestly, I have no issues with that. that particular post is amazingly well written as are the replies to it by the OP. It looks like it's getting traction as well. One can only hope it goes somewhere. Benny does his best to drag others into his garbage and, as always, we get dirty. I don't want to see another post, especially that one in particular, locked because I couldn't keep my fingers still.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  11. Just Curious

Just Curious Member

I read your post and immediately looked up "Hope dies slowly." There were many appropriate results, but I like this from "Memoirs of a Geisha."

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

There's a broken snow shovel at the end of my driveway. So, yeah, color me a hopeless romantic with hope.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  13. Pixistik

Pixistik Member

I forgot about posting that one while I was banned... lol that was too funny, didnt get banned for it tho

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  15. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I started writing like 14 different responses but I've got nothing.

• Devil Devil x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  16. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

I'm thinking there's another factor like neurodivergence in play.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2