1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Daybreak Game Company to Be Acquired by EG7 for $300 Million

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

They are curing, and they are healing,. but the healing amount doesn't "seem" to be substantive.

2. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Ah yes, the chaotic leech in the solo zones... they're putting band-aids on sucking chest wounds.

3. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

I am using Tarsil, and she does the only 2 things required curing and rezzing well. Yes i did die a couple of times when i did certain scripts in Solos wrong, the endboss in Quarry Qunadrary comes to mind.

4. Quidam

Quidam New Member

Mercs seems slower to react when a heal or a cure is needed in this expansion...

5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Choice set for those who enjoy solo play:

(1) Group
    (2) Upgrade merc with the cash shop.

6. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Eh, there's more than enough merc upgrade potions available through Overseer. I never paid for a mount, familiar, or merc upgrade and have at least 1 of each at max level and I haven't played in at least 4 months maybe 6 now. I agree 100% that there's a lot of P2W things but there's also a lot of lazy ass players who don't take advantage of free **** that only requires a click or two to maintain.

There's also the reward crates and bonus events that reward the things needed to reduce timers and upgrade all three of those items.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

For every upgrade potion, though, you get bags full of worthless crap.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

You can already tell the token the BoL expansion had on the players. All are saying that content and quality of the RoS left a lot to be desired. I have never seen so early so much negative feedback.

RoS - Complete Development Disaster? | EverQuest 2 Forums

What happened to my poor Merc? | Page 6 | EverQuest 2 Forums

About a week into the expansion, just before Christmas, Casual /Solo started asking "Where's the content. We did the 20 -30 quests. Are we supposed to run Solo Zones and PQs for the rest of the expansion?"

Tradeskill is still a cl*sterf*ck and made worse by having Pattern needed for Gear, Jewelry and Weapons to be crafted. On top of that some recipe are heirloom, and now every crafter can craft everything if the player is Lvl120. As a jeweler i could scribe in T7 /T8 Tailor recipes.

I read a melancholic and sad post by Siggi that holds true for a some players i know. She says that she is tired of throwing money at the company.
    " This is the first time i only bought the standard version and not the premium one. Tradeskill has not being fixed and it looks worse. I am not looking forward to the next expansion as i probably not purchase it" (somewhat quoted)

I big bummer for me are the dungeons or the lack of them. There is literally one dungeon, Vex Thal, all other zones are reused parts of the overland zones. That makes you think what did they actually design ?

Raid lad lag is still horrible and Raids partly unplayable.

Don't get me even started on the "Major" AA Revamp and the class balance, that was the major selling point for this expansion.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Better snapshot those threads. Monday morning purge incoming.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

:cool:

11. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Well, yeah. I mean, it's EQ2.

12. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Meanwhile Benny and the Jets are licking keyboards and saying the same dumb **** in every post. he's getting called out quite a bit though and I'm sure he thinks everyone is a sock puppet. Meanwhile the Jets, I'm not naming any names, is posting /bugs about her Nec's feign death lasting for 12 hours and what is she supposed to do? Just lie there, playing possum, and watch her mercs fight? I literally couldn't believe she posted that in /bugs. How do you play a Necro, or any FD class, and not know to /stand? It's right there in the spell description. These people kill my soul on a daily basis. They probably think Covid is a hoax too.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Cheggers

Cheggers New Member

Let me guess, it's the same person that loves to interject some kind of disparaging remark about liberals into various threads, because God forbid you should have to go five minutes without reminding everyone about your political affiliations. Would come as absolutely no surprise that they'd lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Anyway, Darkpaw really needs to get their **** together quick, or I see EQ2 going the same route as Rift. If even some of their most fervent apologists are beginning to get fed up, you know things are pretty bad.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Probably, I don't know. I try to avoid their comments. She thought IoR was LoTR once. As far as complaining about "Liberals' goes I promise I pay more in taxes than they collect in SSI every year.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Ah, I think I know to whom you refer. I'm half-convinced they're a returning player from way back, half convinced they bought the accounts, and half convinced there's other issues in play. :D

Pretty sure they also have an account and have posted here recently, too. Same speech pattern and shotgun reply approach.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I think she got banned. And if, by chance she didn't and she's reading this, please go to therapy. Seriously. I've started and maintain 3 PTSD therapy groups and you really need someone to talk to other than what you currently have available.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

She got banned on her second post here. I wish she'd get banned from the OF too - or at the very least just stay out of the bug report forum. It's obvious she doesn't know what a bug is, let alone how to report one as nothing she's ever put in there remotely resembles a bug. I'm getting tired of wading through the inane chat when I'm trying to test stuff, I dread to think how the QA peeps that are in there daily feel about it. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

I know more about her characters than some of my family.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

They're still there atm - DW must be having an extra day off :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Zynt, stay out of the bug forum until after DW gets in and has time to action his reports ;)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1