1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

2020 Ethereals - Benito II Electric Bugupyourbutt

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Dano84, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Is he sitting in for Kander?

I ask, 'cause just curious if there's gonna be someone there to lie and stuff.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

And Deathtoll and the seasonal server Nagafen.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

Kander's kandor Episode 9:

Its about Raiding, Raiding and a bit about TLE. Special Guest Gninja.

Gninja mentioned they were using new tools that worked on Beta/Testing but not on live server. This caused a lot of problems he didn't foresee but tried to fix them. Because of the bugged Raidcontent and Raidlag there will be changes for the upcoming expansion.

We are back at natural Raidprogression throughtThe Expansion and no Normal /Challenge Mode Versions of Mobs in the same Zone.

There will be an extended (atleast 6 Weeks) OPEN Beta to test Raidcontent.

Player /Raider can vote which Raidmobs will have a challenge Mode version in a new Zone or as a Contestant Mob.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I don't think he's good at all. He just deletes anything he deems inappropriate. Threads, comments, GONE.
    We're stuck with Beantoes until they get a new forum mod imo. Hell, I was IP banned for years for less chaos than he's caused.

They need a middle ground, something between RadarX (whom I loathed) and Dreamweaver.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  5. Just Curious

Just Curious Member

Benito hasn't posted for a week. Do you think he suddenly learned self control?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Shocked Shocked x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I think it was this:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

He hasn't posted in the EQ1 forums since 6.17.20.

• Like Like x 9
  8. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

No, I think control was probably exercised elsewhere :) And as always when Benny goes quiet Beneeto showed up over the weekend - and apparently I'm not the only one on the OF that jumps to the obvious conclusion :cool:

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

It's amazing how projection works ain't it? The guy talking about everyone having sock puppets has sock puppets.

That being said, I don't think they're the same person. Unless I'm missing something Beneeto is a TLE player and their posts do not read like Benito's.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  10. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

Beneeto is indeed a TLE player; He is an okay guy. I have toons in the same guild and raid with him. I do NOT know if he is also Benito.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  11. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

That Zenmaster guy feels a bit like a subdued Beano. Probably not the same guy, but he seems to show up when Beano is in dire straits.

In terms of the absence of El Douchebag, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if his attempt to hijack the George Floyd/BLM sentiment and use it as an opportunity to paint himself as a victim was too much for DW or anyone from DBG management.

I mean, I thought the stuff he said here was repugnant, but that nonsense was beyond vile.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Welp, we know he frequently visits here to see what's being said about him, so his "luv me" meter is probably spanking... err, moving. If it was a 1-week involuntary vacation, my bet is he won't last past noon on Tuesday before returning. A whole week of luminescent insights need to be shared with the unwashed masses, after all!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

The main reason I posted in that thread was to send some sort of message to moderation. Ben isn't going to listen to me or acknowledge if he does as seen in his response. The people on the forums seem already converted to the understanding that he's a bad dude wasting their time. I doubt moderation is clueless, but not taking action in light of being aware is probably worse.

I really think at this point that the best thing anyone can do is to not acknowledge him at all whenever possible. Don't respond or engage. Don't allow him to bait. If someone posts in one of his threads or a thread he's hijacked, talk to the other people in the thread without including or referencing him directly. Not because I think it'll make him go away but because it'll drive him freakin' crazy.

Tekka and I are still convinced this is not his only/original account. We could be wrong. What I don't believe we are wrong about is that he's an unbalanced liar craving attention that he should not be allowed to have.

Either way, unless he comes after me or mine directly I'm not having anything more to do with him. This is more for my own sanity and the realization that I would love to rip him apart at any and every opportunity and I shouldn't.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

If the "official" forums now exist to serve one person's crusade rather than reflect the widespread views of the EQ2 player base, I think the question we have to ask ourselves is -- are the EQ2 forums legitimate?

Attempts to hold Benito accountable or to change his behavior have not been successful. Our next step is not to concede but to redirect the conversation.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Just Curious

Just Curious Member

Conversation about what? The game is dead. The forums are dead. The fact that DPG is talking about another expansion when they haven't even fixed the current expansion is laughable. I guess we could follow the path of Hiroo Onoda and Teruo Nakamura, but to what end? The war is over.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I'm not sure that Beantoes was banned. He's back today but not posting, just liking comments. Maybe he just got a warning.
    I don't think Beneeto is Beantoes either, he just made a poor choice of forum handle. Or I guess it could be one of his other personalities, god knows he's sure to get one right eventually.

I still think Beantoes is Dixa.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

He may have had his posting privileges revoked. We can but hope, anyway.

Who is Dixa??

18. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

Error | EverQuest 2 Forums

19. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

No idea - link just says:

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Doesn't come up with anything.

20. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

That's weird, it takes me to his profile and from there and I can see all his postings. He stopped posting in 2015. He may of been banned when I was banned. He used to make me really bite and I was too stupid to put him on ignore.

He reminds me of Beantoes.

Were you signed in when you tried to view it?
    upload_2020-7-1_20-32-35.png