1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EverQuest II: Chaos Descending Expansion Announced

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Scroll down. The one you're looking for is the last bullet point on the list.

I've been moderated for expressing my view on a member of the team's work ethic in a way that a lot of folks (understandably) thought was offensive.

If you have an issue with the moderation, I'd suggest sending Feldon a private message, rather than a forum call out. He's surprisingly reasonable. (*pokes at Feldon*)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  2. Semisus

Semisus New Member

So kander says they will be doing less challenging stuff this expansion after they released guk
    So where is it? is his idea of less challenging stuff solos/ key quests / tradeskill daily?
    Dont get me wrong , i did all the guk versions and enjoyed it but t2 heroics feels just as hard if not harder than frenzied versions

Very nice they nerf wardens/shamans etc power regen and then give us this content , im just at loss of words how stupid this is
    Im happy that chanters got better power regen and it beats what shamans and wardens could do before but seriusly
    Bascially every single named power drains even some trash does

Very nice to see siggy giving people suggestions on potions and manastone etc on forum , she must totally clueless on what she is talking about

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

She really likes to speak about things she have never experienced herself.... she have a long clueless history of postings. o_O

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I'm fairly certain it doesn't matter if Siggy knows they are correct or not. I've conclusively corrected them and I've seen others do it as well. Siggy is just one of those people who, for whatever reason, decides on a story and sticks to it even if that story is complete garbage. I imagine they think they're being helpful or doing damage control even though the effect they're having seems to be the exact opposite.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Does this mean Endymion is fair game? :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  6. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

I dare you; I'll be having duck for dinner if you do.

• Shocked Shocked x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Sorry, was going for a different picture but this made me laugh so here it goes:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  8. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

The Manastone. I don't know what I'll do with all the mana it generates. Use it to cast 1/20th of a spell?

• Funny Funny x 5
  9. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

They should just let all classes use mental breach poisons.

I mean, everyone can get the mana stone, and everyone can use power pots.

I think Mermut should bring this up in Discord.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Heh... randomly disappearing posts in threads (with no notice or explanation give) are baaa-aaack in the eq2 forums.

There's a thread about how the required resolve numbers are rather steep and I replied that it was one of the many methods designed specifically to slow us down this expac. Checked the thread again this morning and my comment is simply gone.. no notice, no explanation.. just an alien abduction of the post ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  11. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

I'm not surprised. They can delete posts all they want to, but it won't stem the tide of bleeding players. They never seem to learn.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

They used to tell you they deleted it and that it violated the rules.
    Now they just ninja delete them w/o even the courtesy of telling the poster that they've done so. At the very least, it demonstrates a lack of.. concern.. for the players. It also suggests that many of the posts don't actually violate the posting rules and contain (correct) information that they don't want posted.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

Yeah they used to send you a message that said absolutely nothing. Both of the messages I got were "non-constructive posting" or something like that. When I got banned I got a personal message from Smokejumper saying I was "disruptive." I was never given exact reasons why I was actioned.

• Shocked Shocked x 3
  14. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

Back in the day RadarX sent me a message saying he deleted one of my posts for breaking the forum rules and that if I had any questions I should ask for clarification. I know it didn't violate any of the stated forum rules. I politely asked him to be specific about what I had done wrong and he threatened to ban me for questioning moderation. But at least he responded. :D

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  15. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yup.

They are trying to hide stuff. We had a wave of this last year right after the expac released.

When one can't sell substance, then manipulate appearances.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

It seems we've started a major cash grab with the Frostfell content today. There's a new merchant beside the wardrobe in Qeynos and Freeport selling mercs, familiars(!) and a new house for a new coinage. New coinage appears to be rewarded for buying certain items in the cash shop at 1 coin per 500 DBC spent or thereabouts. So at 10 coins needed that makes the new house the most expensive in the game by some margin :eek:

• Shocked Shocked x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

And we thought the pink meatbeast at $29.50 was high. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

I'd rather put my money into a game that has future (for me). lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

You've been saying this for so many years, I'm pretty sure the game still has a future for you. :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

YAY! The devs gotta make money somehow, right?

Does the heat death of the universe count as a future? I can't help but feel like there is a vague similarity.

• Funny Funny x 1