1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Path of the Past - Crypt of T'haen

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Drelf, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Drelf

Drelf New Member

I never get this one in the rotation.
    It always goes from "Cove of Decay" to "Crypt of Valdoon".
    I've done the quests for entrance etc but this Mission never shows up for me.

Anyone knows what's up?

2. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

It might actually be alphabetizing under "The Crypt of T'haen" and being offered later in the cycle (I think "Estate of Unrest" is offered later as if it were "Unrest"). It's been a while since I tracked the chrono missions, though...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drelf

Drelf New Member

Hmmm... I didn't think about that. I'll wait and see. :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Crossing fingers for you...

5. katz

katz New Member

Path of the Past Timeline
    Chronomagic Missions (EQ2)

This is the rotation (or at least they were following it back when I did these on my main). If they are still following that then you were looking for it at the right time.

Originally these cycled daily so once you knew which quest was offered on one day, you could pencil in the dates that the others would occur. I have a few left to do from the list but last time I tried to establish the sequence, I think they were cycling more than once a day or something was different. Does anyone know how they cycle now? I checked just now and saw Den of the Devourer offered. I'll try and remember to check later today to see if it is still on the once a day rotation.

I found that when I wrote the dates down and went back when I thought one I needed would be offered, it didn't match like I expected. If they accidentally dropped one (or more) from the rotation or altered the order somehow that would explain it.

Edit: I had gone in during the holiday break and listed the dates the quests should show up on a google calendar. Something is wonky with the rotation. According to my calendar, it should be Crypt of Valdoon today. Instead it is Den of the Devourer.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. RonaldEmumb

RonaldEmumb New Member

yea i just started a keeper, and i cant figure out where the npcs for the psychic or intelligence quests are =( ...i was wondering if anyone could help me please