1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

It's easier to betray than to do Scale Break

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Lojask, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Lojask

Lojask Member

Like childbirth, I'd forgotten the pain of doing this part of the FP city timeline. I am furious once more. This quest can f*** off, f*** off some more, and keep f***king off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Razpberry

Razpberry New Member

well, I am betraying to defiler for a day to do the FP quests because I am bugged with one of the qeynos ones..fml!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Heh, Scale Break is why I never finished that questline. I pushed through when my guildy mentioned the quest, since it seemed to fit what Kander was saying about roots and archetypes, and that's when I posted about "yay, the hidden cache finally shows for me!". :)

I managed to do it on the third time through this time...if you are still stuck, there is a video on the wikia page that shows you a way to do it (with some good on-screen tips): Scale Break

• Like Like x 3
  4. Lojask

Lojask Member

Yeah, I know the pathing now, but I usually get caught even when I'm miles away - it's so fussy on what's the wrong or right place. I usually end up having to restart about 20 times and swear a lot - especially the time I got all the way to the guy and it updated for finding him, but I got caught at the cell threshold :mad: so I had to reach him again to speak to him to change the guards' to aggressive.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. katz

katz New Member

upload_2016-12-29_20-5-53.png Yep. Not going to happen. See how long ago I started this one? Notice how I actually reached the guy but didn't get to talk to him. I hate quests like this enough to quit the game if they start making too many of them mandatory. Optional is fine but mandatory?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Canth

Canth New Member

I thought it was just me that hated that quest since my lack of Mario skills is legendary. I guess not.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. katz

katz New Member

I've decided that I'm not going to try to get Epic 2.0. Such a relief! Now I don't have to do the things that might make me rage quit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Zebella

Zebella New Member

I am stressed a lot with this epic questing. I get into it then find have to grind more faction, only to find out I have to wait another 7 days to hit level 7, so I can grind out more old content :( wish I never changed mains cuz all this old stuff is not only boring to have to do again but also hurts my fingers!!! grinding out the 50k faction for othmire and doing all the old city faction, and then know there is more to do but cant so I am standing around guild hall doing nothing but waiting. hehe its stressful and not much fun. I feel like I am on a tle server! Cuz I cant progress.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Stinkerbelll

Stinkerbelll Guest

To funny I just betrayed my Inqy so I could avoid Scale Break as well!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. My Scale Break has been active since 7th June 2012 - I think I managed it once on one of my evil characters and it was so bloody painful that when I got to that point in the quest line on the others I literally stopped - if you didn't have anger management problems before tackling this quest you will afterwards:(

• Like Like x 1