1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Diskle

Diskle New Member

Chat from start of volume 2

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mystfit

Mystfit New Member

Thanks I added your character to my cross comparisons. Everything seems so minor. quests here and there. Nothing big. Onward we plod :)

3. Diskle

Diskle New Member

Now what? ;)

Attached Files:

4. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

Check the floor next to Jorlak in Skyshrine

5. Diskle

Diskle New Member

Can anyone pick up those books by Jorlak?

6. Hekktor

Hekktor New Member

is there a particular island in TT where the delicious flies are more common?

7. Schrek

Schrek Guest

I have cleared the zone, and do not have a clicky anywhere in the zone that I can find. the location specified above notwithstanding. Can it spawn anywhere in zone, or is it supposed to spawn in that particular corner? I tried camping and coming back, to no avail. stuck at this point, open for suggestions.

8. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

They are on the little islands around the edges (not the main populated islands), and are trackable when you get close if you have a ranger merc or tracking ability.

9. Pheidra

Pheidra New Member

Hey Schrek,
    Just to make sure, did the space it specified point you to the corner under the ramp up to the third floor? Tucked in with a bunch of other chests/boxes?

10. Lawlesslisa

Lawlesslisa Guest

Could someone please post the shield that we need to exchange/turn in to the Quartermaster to get the Initiate's Shield update?

11. Edrickx

Edrickx Guest

It is the Mistmoore shield from the heritage quest "The Symbol in the Flesh"

12. Schrek

Schrek Guest

are the flies trackable?

13. Pheidra

Pheidra New Member

Yes, but my merc couldn't see them from very far away so didn't help a whole lot

14. Lawlesslisa

Lawlesslisa Guest

Thank you. Edrockx

15. Edrickx

Edrickx Guest

The Heritage quest "A Source of Malediction" deems an item called "The Paw of Opolla." The captain mentions this same gnoll but calls them "Opalla", although it is the same gnoll, not sure if there was just a type or something. Perhaps the book comes from somewhere along the quest line.

16. Sodra

Sodra Guest

any updates for this step?
    The Warriors Call: Volume II

I am looking for clues about the receptacle of Time and Space

17. Emoss

Emoss New Member

Any one check the Arena of the Gods? That was a place gladiators could practice old fights and learn from them.

18. rainmare

rainmare Member

Kander already said no old or new raid zones are part of the epics

19. Schrek

Schrek Guest

yes, and I camped for a bit and came back, it was there. I got it updated. thanks for answering!

20. Raenius

Raenius New Member

And yet I just helped to clear fabled Deathtoll up to Fitzpitzle for mages update-clickie - oh joy (offtopic).

• Funny Funny x 1