1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Scouts TLE

Discussion in 'Time-Locked Expansion & Event Servers' started by Venser, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

From what I have been led to understand, Fyreflyte is the dev who was assigned to itemization for the raid gear for this current TLE expansion, and the next one TSO.

2. Nimrael

Nimrael Guest

He needs help then.

RoK gear was mostly bad, with bad blue stats, outdated set bonuses and generally very few upgrades over quested/heroic gear.

Only from Trak and in SoH do we get to see nice stuff (as well as the occassional item with a percentage based proc, like the Levi robe).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Venser

Venser Member

Even tho no results with TSO vote yet we need the beta. There are so many tedious things with the xpack that I wouldn't mind vigorously testing.

4. Onra

Onra Guest

Do you have any confirmation of this? It would be amazing news.

5. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

nothing i can link to, sorry. might be cool to just ask in discord.

6. Onra

Onra Guest

Yeah I saw a screenshot of him helping on Stormhold today. Legit!

7. Adevil

Adevil Guest

With Landmark shutting down there may be a few warm bodies available for TLE. If they don't all end up on that "unannounced title" DBG seems to be hiring for.