1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Yet More Suggestions for the API

Discussion in 'Census: Planetside 2' started by danostrowski, Apr 15, 2013.

1. danostrowski

danostrowski Guest

Please forgive me if we can already do these things, but I'm wondering if I can, via the API:

1. See how many spawn beacons a player has killed.
    2. See how many revives a player has completed.
    3. See how many ribbons a player has earned.

2. danostrowski

danostrowski Guest

Also, I know it's probably a long shot, but it would be pretty cool to be able to see what you were killed by in vehicles, at least, if not as infantry. For example, I'd like to see what was my most common source of death in MAX suits. And for that matter, I'd love to see how many MAXes I've killed! I get bonus experience for it, is there stats for that?

3. danostrowski

danostrowski Guest

Also, would like to know if it's possible to find out:

4. If an alert is active for a world.

4. lethak

lethak Guest

same there :)

I would love to implement an SMS alert system for my outfit

5. lethak

lethak Guest

not that much I am afraid.
    just hoping they are reading sometimes

6. danostrowski

danostrowski Guest

Does SOE actually even post here anymore?

7. FeiXue

FeiXue Guest

attacker_profile_id and character_profile_id for <span style="font-family: 'andale mono'">characters_event's KILL and DEATH tables

8. PhillyMojo

PhillyMojo Guest

Hi all,

Ribbons/achievements should be coming soon. Once we have the new data schema worked out, these should be accessible.
    Spawns/Revives/Heals/Repairs are on our roadmap to have implemented sooner rather than later. Unfortunately I do not have a specific date for those, but I am working closely with the Game Dev's to determine when we can get these surfaced.