1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Will Daybreak games shut down in 2 months?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Sweatypie, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Billionaire doctor Patrick Soon-Shiong who owns the Los Angeles Times has made a huge investment in Daybreak Games, joined the Daybreak board, taken over complete control of H1Z1 Battle Royale and its eSports league, and formed a new LLC to manage the continued publication of H1Z1 and EverQuest, including the development of Mobile versions of both games.

Please discuss this in the new thread I created for it:
    https://forums.eq2wire.com/threads/...any-mobile-versions-of-h1z1-everquest.228880/

3. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

In connection with the investment, NantWorks has obtained a controlling interest in a new joint venture with Daybreak, NantG Mobile, LLC, which has been formed to develop and publish mobile versions of Daybreak’s current games – H1Z1 and EverQuest – and to build and publish video games across all platforms.

I find that bit curious.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

• Informative Informative x 2