1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Why I may get banned soon

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Pouncer, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I haven't seen 'The Red Pill' documentary in full, just clips and commentary, but I'm pretty sure Cassie Jaye has lady-balls of steel.

Dave Cullen provides an interesting point of view on a wide variety of topics, primarily events outside the U.S. and computer/tech. Like all things, and all commentators, approach with a good sense of skepticism.

I don't consider myself an activist by any means, but I do like to make myself aware of what's going on in this country, and others, especially as it now has started to profoundly affect politics, education and entertainment - often in a negative way.

Peace.

2. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

It's not like the loons need an excuse. Some folks are just set off by you still drawing breath. It's enough to make a person despair of humanity, if you let it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

MRA typically = Men's Rights Activist (Stach's video does a pretty good job of describing what they are about).

However, some members of the Feminist Movement claim MRA really means: Misogynistic Rape Apologist.

Pretty sure i know which interpretation Siggy was promoting.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Anyone else notice a shocking lack of activity on the OF?

I know I took a bit of time off, but my memory surely isn't that bad. The last post in GF (as of this post) was at 5:15 AM.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have noticed the same thing.

Something like 5 or 6 kinda active threads.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Yep, it's gotten quieter and quieter over the last few weeks. Other than SigDerp telling people with technical problems to validate their files, relaunch the patcher and then raise a support ticket, rather than maybe actually helping anyone.

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I think it's a combination of less people and that stupid captha thing. I know when I'm on the other machine I can never get logged in to the forums so I can only read, not post.

8. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

If you want to see a quiet forum go and look at Guild Recruitment

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  9. JimmyBananas

JimmyBananas Guest

No, no, it's BUSTLING with activity! We've never SEEN so many active, enthusiastic players looking for guilds! It's clearly a problem with your internet not loading the page properly. Try turning your modem off for sixty seconds, and then turning it back on again. If that doesn't work, you could always report it on my website!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. RhodrisNZ

And don't forget to raise a support ticket!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

You forgot the most important bit of all: Check your wifi.

Amateurs, I swear.

-totally has a straight face-

• Funny Funny x 5
  12. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Are you using chrome?

I noticed the stupid puctures stopped when i uninstalled it.

13. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  14. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  15. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

Wow... I blocked him/her a long, long time ago, so hadn't seen that. :eek:

16. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I hope that some day Aran Anar receives the therapy and/or medication he so desperately needs.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Hoping the same for Siggy.

Speaking of SigDerp. I really couldn't help myself, so I'm sure a report button was mashed with utmost urgency.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Seriously, how much of an obnoxious, selfish, self centered <edited for content> do you have to be?

No it's MY thread! Make your own! Even if you did post the very next day about the same issue. WHAAAAAAA!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

We should keep posting corrections to her assertions in that thread so she is adequately alerted.

• Winner Winner x 3
  20. RhodrisNZ

I think she completely missed the /sarcasm post.....

• Agree Agree x 3