1. Please choose the appropriate Prefix when talking about a Solo, Advanced Solo, Heroic, Contested, or Raid version of a zone.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Who All Ratonga?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Ceyarrecks, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Ceyarrecks

Ceyarrecks New Member

Excuse me Please:

is there a way to determine an approximate number of Ratonga population Maj'Dul?
    or does anyone already know?
    This is referencing a published house known as Fleeing, the Ratonga (which was actually named Fleeing Norrath(owner: Daemora [Hof, Crea/Rec, #69]))
    just wanting a more accurate statement from a particular house actor there-in. :)

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

+2 opted-out ones (mineses).

4. Ceyarrecks

Ceyarrecks New Member

wooT!
    ok,.. guess the Fleeing, the Ratonga (owner: Daemora [Medium Homes,Newly Published #1]) was initially thought to contain over 250,000 of them,.. having ahem, fled Norrath, guess our estimates were WAY off ;)
    expecting even all the servers added up would not add up to six figures, heh.
    and I just had an interesting thought,.. could you imagine how much lag there would be with 11k Ratongas in one place ;)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Or how many Kerran trying to catch them?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ceyarrecks

Ceyarrecks New Member

sorry for the delay,.. have not been here for some time.
    actually, no need to catch them, they are highly motivated to leave the impending catastrophe.
    or at least that was the plan on the series of houses strung together to tell a story, but, meh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1