1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to intellectual honesty?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Benito, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I don't think it's Dreamweaver or Mepps that did it. They would have informed a reason. I don't even think it's Roxllyy that did it (most of the time).

I've noticed this sanitization stuff tends to happen periodically, and all at once.

In this case, I called out Longdale and Kander by name. I'll suspect it's one of them, and has been in the past.

But who knows, could have just as easily been the CM.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

It is Kander's MO...which was my immediate thought on reading your post.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

One time I had a post removed that Roxxlyy had posted directly after, which led me to believe the post was fine. I checked the next day and it was gone. I'm not sure if she just didn't see it the first time or if someone else removed it. The post was complaining about how terrible KA was.

That being said, I haven't noticed any of my posts disappearing that weren't directly addressed by Dreamweaver since he took over as CM. And even then it was only my post calling Benito annoying that got removed. So I dunno. It's possible Dreamweaver just didn't want anyone calling out devs by name.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. RhodrisNZ

Posts have just been removed from the *sob* farewell Longdale *sob* thread...

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  5. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Presumably all the ones that weren't sobbing? :D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Gotta get in there late and make the Aussies laugh while the CMs are asleep. Lay back in the cut, son.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Well, it's Friday, so we can pull a Benito and just run unchecked all weekend!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

Yes, I'm suspecting Benito's fingers are numb from clicking the report button so furiously.

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I've lost track of how many posts I've had go M.I.A. under RadarX and Roxxlyy. After a while it became a game trying to predict what would survive and what was going to be nuked. My post count should be about 200 more than it is.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

Bets on my survival time?

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  11. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yeah. This is gonna get interesting over the weekend :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

It's 4:05 am, I've been out, catting around, it took me 6 times to login to EQ2 to send off my overseers. If it's still up when I go check as soon as I post this I'll donate $20 to The site this week as long as it doesn't take some convoluted BS to do so.

Edit - Still up!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Dreamweaver posted 35 minutes ago - I make that around 02:45 PST? Doesn't look like we're going to get the usual weekend fun :(

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yep, he went through and deleted a whole bunch more.

15. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

I got a warning for "trolling". First time I've bothered to reply to a mod warning.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  16. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

I'm honestly kind of surprised they even have replies open on that, surely they know she wasn't exactly the community's favorite producer. I mean that's not an excuse to be rude to her of course, but given the nature of the internet Dreamweaver is gonna have his hands full with that thread.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

I can't think of any thing nice to say, so I have decided not to say any thing at all lol :p.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

Apparently only one person on the OF figured out the hidden meaning of my last post in that thread. Honestly, I think this is the best "update" the game has had in years. lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. RhodrisNZ

Mine's still there - must be too subtle for the BGs to pick up on.

Although it's quite honestly true. I do wish her absolutely everything she deserves.....and then some.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

I have no real ill will against Holly, I believe when she was involved in EQ1/EQ2 the game was a better place.

Things have gone downhill since she was not really involved, and Kander was left to do what he wanted

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1