1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to intellectual honesty?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Benito, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

She is indeed starting to see what eq2 is really about.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

It's not the Hokey Pokey?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I'm not sure that's completely accurate. I think on some level she's known for quite some time what is really going on. It's just that now things are hitting too close to home and it's simply become too difficult to fake it until the game makes it. She might play ignorant but I don't think Siggy is dumb or completely delusional like some.

EDIT: I do completely agree, however, that if anyone of the usual suspects comes seeking shelter waving a white flag they should not be poked with sticks until or unless they prove they're not acting in good faith.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 9
  4. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Ok, got it:

Nawtey = sock puppet for Mermut.
    Zynt = sock puppet for Nawtey.

Also, and predictably, he is now painting himself as a victim.

(1) legitimate inquiry as to whether eq2 is dominated by p2w.

(2) Everyone: "Yes"

(3) Enter Benito - tries to redefine p2w by stating opinions as facts, even though said opinions don't just contradict the facts, but obviously contradict each other.

(4) Finds himself backed into a corner of his own making, so he turns on "Victim Mode" and attempts to paint the wire crowd as the villians, specifically noting that several of us haven't played the current expansion even though he's previously admitted he's not playing it either.

Edit: I see that he has now edited his post in an attempt to make his earlier attempt to bait moderation "louder".

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

GIMME MY DAMN COOKIE!! and a fish.

• Fishy Fishy x 5
  6. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I promise that I will respect and be polite to ANYONE who comes here in good faith and doesn't act like a complete dickbag.

Benito did not do the first, and is the embodiment of the second.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

First, as is my custom, you get no cookies, only fish.

Secondly, as far as I'm concerned, Sigrdrifa (or anyone who wants a more honest eq2 forum environment) is more than welcome and should be treated with respect.

Benito was different. He was wasn't interested in either.

• Agree Agree x 7
  8. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

Oh, I forgot this. If Benito is the person he is suspected of being, then Breanna is his wife. They admitted as much in the past. If he is not who he's suspected of being /shrug. Either way, she's vapid and he's crazy.

• Shocked Shocked x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Nawtey

Nawtey Member

This made me chuckle, thanks.

At least sock puppet is less disgusting than an 80's teens "happy sock" stuck under the bed next to pile of Penthouse and Hustlers.... :eek:

On a more serious note, this is the only forum account I have here and have no issues if @Feldon wants to confirm / deny.

Perhaps - or they're already visiting without signing in, like I did for a long while. :cool:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Speak for yourself. I take pride in my degeneracy and depravity.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  11. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Who's he suspected of being?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Dannni. Not sure if he's been back to the OF while I wasn't paying attention, but a few years back he got trounced pretty thoroughly, even with all the moderation being in his favor. Around that time it came up as part of a conversation that he and Breanna are supposedly married, as stated by one or both of them.

Also around that time Benito and one or two other accounts popped up all parroting the same arguments in the same way, some of them even using the same phrasing and syntax. All liking one another's posts, Breanna liking all of their posts. There was some other stuff that has faded into the fog of time and 'not important enough to give a **** about', but several folks at the time had solid reason to suspect sock accounts.

Shortly after Benito got more active, Dannni vanished.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

You will all be pleased to know a new Bubble Gnome has surfaced.

(1) There is nothing wrong with Benito's posts.

(2) Yes p2w exists and it is 100% optional, purchased only by those who are foolish , impatient, and selfish.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Fishy Fishy x 1
  14. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Don't forget that everyone is just targeting Benito and his posts and are not participating in the discussion or topic at all.

I mean, it couldn't possibly be that the majority of people in the discussion just disagree with him.

Or that some people don't appreciate the spread of misinformation and work to correct it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

I haven't seen the name pop up in a fair while and he used to annoy me enough to notice it even if I was avoiding reading him.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

You know, for someone who claims (loudly, and often) to be the vicitm of bullying, harrassment and attempts to 'silence' him, Benito sure calls for moderator intervention against other people a lot...

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

I think at this point its better to ignore him. Pretty sure there is something mentally wrong with the guy and he actually thinks people are out to get him. Lets behave guys and girls and not poke him over the edge.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I would agree about ignoring him or not engaging him on a personal level. However, I don't think folks that want to contradict his lies and bullshit should refrain.

Because I don't think he actually believes folks are out to get him. He uses his victim narrative very specifically, and he does it to try and get posters/threads moderated. He knows what he's doing.

• Agree Agree x 8
  19. Pixistik

Pixistik Member

He does know what he is doing.

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

He's not worth engaging directly. Hasn't been since he started. Either ignore him completely or talk around him. I prefer to talk around him because that really gets him worked up.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1